• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John245 View Post
    Updated today to v2 of this PI.

I'm experiencing the following issues:

1( Attitude has unknown status
    2) Distance to home, drive time to home and time at location will not update

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture - PHLocation.PNG Views:	0 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	1321635

---
    John
    Did you set up your APIs and providers? Those are calculated using web services.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• Originally posted by rprade View Post
      Did you set up your APIs and providers? Those are calculated using web services.
      rprade
      Thnx,

I did set-up some additional API's and now devices are working except "iPhone John Time at Location" .

I assume this device does not require an API,

---
      John

Comment

rprade
        Thnx,

I did set-up some additional API's and now devices are working except "iPhone John Time at Location" .

I assume this device does not require an API,

---
        John
        No, it doesn’t. Drive time to home and distance to home require 1) a home location to be set up and 2) you have traveled away from home more than the minimum distance to move as configured for that device. The time at location will start running as soon as you move more than the minimum distance to move as configured for that device.
        Randy Prade
        Aurora, CO
        Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

• Originally posted by rprade View Post
          No, it doesn’t. Drive time to home and distance to home require 1) a home location to be set up and 2) you have traveled away from home more than the minimum distance to move as configured for that device. The time at location will start running as soon as you move more than the minimum distance to move as configured for that device.
          I comply to all these requirements. I did use a comma instead of a dot to see if that will solve the issue but no luck.

---

John

Comment

• rprade

Hi Randy,

I have a question,

im getting this error right now..
            PHLocation2 Error (GetElevationG) Error: Msg:REQUEST_DENIED

i did check google api but still getting this code,
            i also created a new one ...

regards
            Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
            Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I comply to all these requirements. I did use a comma instead of a dot to see if that will solve the issue but no luck.
              Same here. Everything is configured like it should, but I still get API lookup errors.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

• sooty any changelog for the latest update?

Comment

Working...
                X