Clear All

• goldriver
    replied
    Still not working on my side for both my devices

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    I can verify that I too was able to get my 2FA for iCloud Service to provide a working code which I did Saturday evening and it seems to be work still (waiting for shoe to drop!)

Paul, has something changed or was this an anomaly? Mike

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Same for me, now both iPhones verify 2FA no problem. Much relieved. At least for now.

Leave a comment:

• Spudjr
    replied
    Reconnected about 3 hours ago and all seems OK. Went for a walk and data shows up on my map. Not getting any notices from Apple that someone is trying to login. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    Originally posted by will40 View Post
    I had mine disabled since yesterday and thought I would give it a shot again an hour ago. I received validation and PHL2 is back on line for just over an hour. Strange. Fingers crossed it was just an apple issue
    to clarify...two FA verifies for me, more than a few times I reset it but there is no data.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Originally posted by Spudjr View Post
    ...but I also noticed I lost my distinctive ring on incoming phone calls and SMS...
    I have had this happen on several occasions over the past few years, very annoying. I just figured it might be IOS Update related.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Had to remove all apple stuff too. But i am not in a hurry to make it work again.

Leave a comment:

• Spudjr
    replied
    Wonder whats up with Apple. Not only does 2FA fail but I also noticed I lost my distinctive ring on incoming phone calls and SMS. Still down

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Mine still fails 2FA

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    I had mine disabled since yesterday and thought I would give it a shot again an hour ago. I received validation and PHL2 is back on line for just over an hour. Strange. Fingers crossed it was just an apple issue

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Wim, I can ditto your sentiments! I guess it's time to disable my iCloud Service account until a fix is found. Mike

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Here too, the plugin is not usable anymore as the wife is ready to throw the phone at me... I have disabled the icloud devices for now.....

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    I hope this can be resolved quickly as I have come to depend on this app significantly, and it is not working for me at all. As a person that donated immediately when the app was released I hope my request carries some weight.

Leave a comment:

• madmellow
    replied
    I concur that PHL2 is not usable with iPhone at this time. Between the "Validation failed" messages, the notifications on the phone of external logins every 2-5 minutes, and the just-stopped polling situations it's of no value. I can usually get one or two phones to work at a time, for a time, but that's about it. I'll wait for further updates.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    It looks like Apple screwed up 2FA verification again. I sent Paul an email with this information. He is working again so it may be the weekend before he will respond.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X