This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randy View Post
    I have a version (3.0.0.64) that Paul gave me that doesn’t require registration. I will make it available when I get home tonight
    Thanks Randy, that's a higher version than what i have. The one i got is 3.0.0.40. Feel free to send a download link via PM if you don't want to post it out here in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by mrceolla View Post

Wait what?!?! I would love for this to be true. Did you probe this statement at all?
      In the support email, he referenced a thread that was 2 years old. Ironically a thread that i already revived over the weekend. He must not have read it to the end.
      PHLocation2 in HS4 - HomeSeer Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        Thanks Randy, that's a higher version than what i have. The one i got is 3.0.0.40. Feel free to send a download link via PM if you don't want to post it out here in the open.
        I will upload it to my server this evening and send you a link. If anyone else needs it send me a PM

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Does anyone else know if there is another plugin that would work with Geofency the same way this plugin does. I inquired about Big6 but it will only work if I open a port in my router. I’m not really comfortable doing that.
          For the moment, Geofency works great with this plugin but I’m concerned, what are others using that works as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Uploaded to my server and link sent by PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm up and running now with no trial message. Now back to recreating events from memory.

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                I have a version (3.0.0.64) that Paul gave me that doesn’t require registration. I will make it available when I get home tonight
                Randy, do you know what was tweaked from 3.0.0.63 to .64? I have 3.0.0.63 and it's run fine for 2-3 years but now I'm curious.
                -Wade

Comment

.64 just has the registration requirement removed, otherwise it is identical to .63.

Comment

Where is this plug-in located? How to get it?

Comment

Unfortunately the author of this software is no longer supporting it. His website with the downloads is no longer maintained.

Comment

Anyone willing to share ????

Comment

puma DM me your email, I'll send a link.

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                            Does anyone else know if there is another plugin that would work with Geofency the same way this plugin does. I inquired about Big6 but it will only work if I open a port in my router. I’m not really comfortable doing that.
                            For the moment, Geofency works great with this plugin but I’m concerned, what are others using that works as well?

Latest version of Big6 (3.46 beta) allows for using HomeSeer portal connected2.homeseer.com so you don't need to open a port in the router.

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post

Latest version of Big6 (3.46 beta) allows for using HomeSeer portal connected2.homeseer.com so you don't need to open a port in the router.
                              [mention]risquare [/mention] Thanks! I’ll have to give it a try. What is the URL that will need to be used for Big6? Currently for PHLocation it is https://connected2.homeseer.com/phl2api?dtype=GF

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                              Plugin's:
                              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Please see the documentation in the section "what's new"
                                Big6 Documentation online

Comment

Working...
                                X