This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Thanks Paul, will try that. Yes, it is on a separate account.
    sooty Thanks Paul, that did the trick. I'm completely converted now and it's been completely painless!

One minor bug, when copying an event with a PHLocation2 Event Trigger, trying to change the trigger parameters in the new event does not seem to work as the trigger won't collapse after. It looks like you have to choose a completely different type of trigger, then choose the PHLocation2 Event Trigger again and then select new parameters. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

A question to all iCloud/iDevice users. Does the Altitude/Elevation device show any info for you? All my 4 devices show Unknown and with PHLocation1, they were also not updating and generating errors in the log. I checked settings on the phones/iCloud, etc. and there does not seem to be a way to enable/disable specific values, so not sure why ours are not resolving. We probably won't use that value for anything, so not a big deal, just wondering if it's working for others.

Comment

sooty Thanks Paul, that did the trick. I'm completely converted now and it's been completely painless!

One minor bug, when copying an event with a PHLocation2 Event Trigger, trying to change the trigger parameters in the new event does not seem to work as the trigger won't collapse after. It looks like you have to choose a completely different type of trigger, then choose the PHLocation2 Event Trigger again and then select new parameters. Thoughts?

Thanks
        Al
        I've not tested copying an event but I'll look into it tomorrow and see what I can find.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post

I've not tested copying an event but I'll look into it tomorrow and see what I can find.

Paul..
          Thanks!

Comment

A question to all iCloud/iDevice users. Does the Altitude/Elevation device show any info for you? All my 4 devices show Unknown and with PHLocation1, they were also not updating and generating errors in the log. I checked settings on the phones/iCloud, etc. and there does not seem to be a way to enable/disable specific values, so not sure why ours are not resolving. We probably won't use that value for anything, so not a big deal, just wondering if it's working for others.
            The altitude values are obtained from a 3rd party lookup for iDevices. That data is not available directly in iCloud. Or at least it wasn't last time I checked.

Ensure that you have an Elevation provider set on the APIs page within the plug-in config.

Paul..

Comment

A question to all iCloud/iDevice users. Does the Altitude/Elevation device show any info for you?
              Yes...
              Attached Files
              Michael

Comment

The altitude values are obtained from a 3rd party lookup for iDevices. That data is not available directly in iCloud. Or at least it wasn't last time I checked.

Ensure that you have an Elevation provider set on the APIs page within the plug-in config.

Paul..
                Here are settings that work for me.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Paul..
                  Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post

Yes...
                  Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  Here are settings that work for me.

Thanks gents!

Comment

Paul..
                    I don't remember the specifics, but this was related to the Event unique ID. It has to be specifically changed when copying. I can try to find the thread discussing it you need me to.

EDIT: Here it is. You can go up the thread for more discussion but here is Spud's solution.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...32#post1257632

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      I don't remember the specifics, but this was related to the Event unique ID. It has to be specifically changed when copying. I can try to find the thread discussing it you need me to.

EDIT: Here it is. You can go up the thread for more discussion but here is Spud's solution.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...32#post1257632
                      The docs suggest that the UID is unique system wide but it only unique within an event. The unique ID of an event should be a long combining both ints (e.g. eventRef<<32 + UID). Any internal structures should use the long as the key, not the int. Its a common issue (ran into myself) but easily fixable.

Comment

hi guys,

Wow first of all thanks for this awsome version!!!

But i ran into a problem now,
                        i did add the icloud account and it have 2fauth.. but i keep getting this message in the log..
                        PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) Missing result data
                        Any idea what i could be , i did enter everything correct

regards
                        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                          hi guys,

Wow first of all thanks for this awsome version!!!

But i ran into a problem now,
                          i did add the icloud account and it have 2fauth.. but i keep getting this message in the log..
                          Any idea what i could be , i did enter everything correct

regards
                          Try logging into your iCloud account from a web browser. You should be prompted to change your security settings. After you log in from a browser, try again.

Comment

that did do it, thanks Randy

But do i need to setup users or goes it automatically ?
                            Because it does poll but it stands waiting ?

regards
                            Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                            Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                              that did do it, thanks Randy

But do i need to setup users or goes it automatically ?
                              Because it does poll but it stands waiting ?

regards
                              Once the iCloud service account is connected and working, you add a user for each device. Every Apple device will be in a dropdown of the root device as you create it. Just select the one(s) you want to add as monitored devices.

Comment

Using Life 360, I have setup my service account but do not have the Life360 menu selection under User/Devices. I suspect this is due to the log message below.

Right now I am getting this in the log for Life360
                                Jan-12 17:07:07 PHLocation2 Error (PollAccount) LF Error in GetCircles.
                                Jan-12 17:07:07 PHLocation2 Error (GetCircles) Auth failed for RootRef: 4213 exiting Sub.

I have verified the service account setup and actually logged into the Life360 website from my HomeSeer box, any ideas?
                                Billy

Comment

Working...
                                X