X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will40
    replied
    Originally posted by will40 View Post
    I had mine disabled since yesterday and thought I would give it a shot again an hour ago. I received validation and PHL2 is back on line for just over an hour. Strange. Fingers crossed it was just an apple issue
    to clarify...two FA verifies for me, more than a few times I reset it but there is no data.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Originally posted by Spudjr View Post
    ...but I also noticed I lost my distinctive ring on incoming phone calls and SMS...
    I have had this happen on several occasions over the past few years, very annoying. I just figured it might be IOS Update related.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Had to remove all apple stuff too. But i am not in a hurry to make it work again.

Leave a comment:

• Spudjr
    replied
    Wonder whats up with Apple. Not only does 2FA fail but I also noticed I lost my distinctive ring on incoming phone calls and SMS. Still down

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Mine still fails 2FA

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    I had mine disabled since yesterday and thought I would give it a shot again an hour ago. I received validation and PHL2 is back on line for just over an hour. Strange. Fingers crossed it was just an apple issue

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Wim, I can ditto your sentiments! I guess it's time to disable my iCloud Service account until a fix is found. Mike

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Here too, the plugin is not usable anymore as the wife is ready to throw the phone at me... I have disabled the icloud devices for now.....

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    I hope this can be resolved quickly as I have come to depend on this app significantly, and it is not working for me at all. As a person that donated immediately when the app was released I hope my request carries some weight.

Leave a comment:

• madmellow
    replied
    I concur that PHL2 is not usable with iPhone at this time. Between the "Validation failed" messages, the notifications on the phone of external logins every 2-5 minutes, and the just-stopped polling situations it's of no value. I can usually get one or two phones to work at a time, for a time, but that's about it. I'll wait for further updates.

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    It looks like Apple screwed up 2FA verification again. I sent Paul an email with this information. He is working again so it may be the weekend before he will respond.

Leave a comment:

• mwaite
    replied
    Multiple iPhones no longer authenticate. It starts by getting slammed from Apple stating someone is trying to access your account - occurs every x minutes matching the polling interval. Last time I was able to RESET the Apple account on PHLocation tab. This time that didn't work, so I RESET the account and go through the 2FA process. The code is sent and entered, but PHLocation always shows "Validation failed. See log for details."

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	157
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1298258
    In the log there is only these two lines, not helpful! I also put PHLocation2 in debug logging mode and there is nothing in there with regards to authentication, only polling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	148
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1298259

This is happening on multiple iPhones now, my PHLocation is useless, I don't know how to proceed!!

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Hi Paul

I am running PHL2 v.63 and I am seeing repetitive errors against my wife's iCloud device.

Apr-09 13:08:16 PHLocation2 Error (UpdateDevices) IC Error processing Content No: 3 for **removed**@gmail.com EX:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at k.c.c(Int32 A_0)

I see this 3 or 4 times at plugin startup and then regularly at what I believe are the polling intervals on her iCloud account.

I am not seeing any errors against my iCloud account.

What can I do to troubleshoot this? Debug log capture perhaps

Many thanks in advance
    James

Leave a comment:

• Jack Guydish
    replied
    Having an issue with 3 devices for my iPhone - Device Status, Battery Percentage, and Charging. All three are showing values for my old iPhone. All other devices are correct for my new iPhone from what I can tell. I have rebuilt the child devices and have "Ignore Unknown Devices" checked in the configuration tab. Anyone else have an issue when switching phones? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• jezza
    replied
    Hi All,
    I have events making static map's, however I can see them get created but they disappear immediately after they are created.
    I can see them appear in windows and then they're gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X