Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaurave, question I was able to successfully get your example working, but I wondering how your utilizing your example? The Pushover is going to your phone so if your not home who is verbally triggering your Google home? I would have thought that it would be better to send the pushover to a tablet or some other device within the home when someone in the home triggers Google home to enquire your where abouts? Am I missing something? Don't get me wrong I really like your example (don't stop sharing) so you'll have to indulge my simpleton questions as they help get my head around new concepts. Mike
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
      The SlDist to home when changed to 3 displays the same as Nearest Location. Observation why can't I also change the Nearest Location decimal place to 2? I know that when converting a 5 meters accuracy = 16.40 feet so if one was looking to track down to that level a 3 digit mile would be needed, but for the majority of users I would wouldn't think would care, any opinions out there? Mike
      For various reasons, the Nearest Location (n.nnn) device status string is created internally and doesn't use HS device value + Status / Graphic pairs. If folks prefer, I can change it so that everything uses 2 decimal places.

Paul..

Comment

Hmm, I have two android phones and both were fine until this morning. One phone has backitude, the other egizone. I made no changes, but neither show any history for this morning's commute. The phones appear to be doing their job. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
          I'm running into an issue with 2FA on adding an iPhone. I was able to add my phone fine, but for my wife's phone, I get this message:

Code:
          (Validate2faCode) SendCode Error for Ref:7955 Code=400 Text=Exception: The remote server returned an error: (412)
          Any ideas?

Thanks
          Al
          Did you get this sorted out? I'm experiencing the same thing.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post

Did you get this sorted out? I'm experiencing the same thing.
            Nevermind, I had missed the reply to log into iCloud.com separately.
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post

Nevermind, I had missed the reply to log into iCloud.com separately.
              Yes, that’s what fixed it.
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Well I'm cooking with gas! (dangerous).. I have question in regards in getting a static map to display my current Home location along with two concentric GeoFency fences pray how does one get them to both to be displayed? thanxs in advance Mike

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

I've uploaded version 3.0.0.57. Download link is in the release notes post.

The only change in this version is the addition of a Message Panel HS device.

Users of V1 of the plug-in will be familiar with the message panel although configuration is very slightly different in V2.
                  I haven't updated the user guide as yet but I'll have a go at explaining how it works here.

On the Other tab within the plug-in main config page there is a new Message Panel section with 3 options.

1. Use plug-in's built in message panel.
                  This just switches on/off the entire message panel feature. When switching on for the first time it will create a new message panel HS3 device.
                  NOTE: Switching off the message panel option will NOT delete the HS3 device.

2. Generate a message when new fence devices are added.
                  If enabled then a new message will be added whenever the plug-in automatically creates a new geofence child device.

3. Generate messages for fence change events by default.
                  Each individual geofence child device can be configured to generate messages on entry and / or exit events. If this option is enabled, then any automatically added geofence child devices will be set up with both entry and exit message events enabled.

In addition to geofencing messages the message panel can also be configured to generate messages whenever a position based user transitions a known location.
                  There is a checkbox on each known location to enable messages.
                  There is a checkbox in the general section for each position based user to enable messages.

Currently the option is only on/off per user and/or known place. There is no option to have messages only for example exit events.

Paul..

Comment

Hi All

Just decided to co-install V2 on my system but I have an issue I can't figure out. Once installed, the plugin keeps disconnecting:

févr.-10 15:15:08 Info Plugin PHLocation2 with instance: has disconnected
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data.
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Distance data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Static map provider is set to None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Dynamic map provider is set to None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Links map provider is set to None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Elevation Data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Reverse Geocode provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) plug-in is working in Imperial units.
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Main database found. Version:7
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) ImagePath = images\PHLocation2\
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) LogPath = html\PHLocation2\Logs\
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) DataPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\PHLocation2.db3
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) BinPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) UTC offset secs: -18000
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) System decimal separator used is [,]
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Detected OS is Windows version 6.2.9200.0
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.57
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Begins at 15:15:06.825
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In Plugin PHLocation2 started successfully in 4 milliseconds
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin PHLocation2 ...
                    févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In PHLocation2 loaded in 15098 milliseconds
                    févr.-10 15:14:51 Info Plugin PHLocation2 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:53604
                    févr.-10 15:14:51 Warning I/O interface PHLocation2 is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

I guess the problem is around the PHLocation2 (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data but looking at my setup, my home location is set.

Any idea anyone ?

thanks

One information that might help, I tried to manually start the .exe from dos prompt and I could see the following error (45.5 being my Latitude)

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3>hspi_phlocation2
                    Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
                    Connected, waiting to be initialized...
                    (Startup) Begins at 16:21:33.552
                    (Startup) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.57
                    (Startup) Detected OS is Windows version 6.2.9200.0
                    (Startup) System decimal separator used is [,]
                    (Startup) UTC offset secs: -18000
                    (Startup) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
                    (Startup) BinPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\
                    (Startup) DataPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\PHLocation2.db3
                    (Startup) LogPath = html\PHLocation2\Logs\
                    (Startup) ImagePath = images\PHLocation2\
                    (Startup) Main database found. Version:7
                    (LoadConfigSettings) plug-in is working in Imperial units.
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Reverse Geocode provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Elevation Data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Links map provider is set to None
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Dynamic map provider is set to None
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Static map provider is set to None
                    (LoadConfigSettings) Distance data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                    (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data.

Exception non gérée : System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne "45.5" en type 'Double' n'est pas valide. ---> System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
                    à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
                    à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
                    --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
                    à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
                    à o.a(Boolean A_0)
                    à HSPI_PHLocation2.HSPI.StartPlugin()
                    à HSPI_PHLocation2.HSPI.a(Object A_0)
                    à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Cont ext(Object state)
                    à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionConte xt executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                    à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                    à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
                    à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
                    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback ()

Click image for larger version  Name:	phloc2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	11.4 KB ID:	1283862

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                      Hi All

Just decided to co-install V2 on my system but I have an issue I can't figure out. Once installed, the plugin keeps disconnecting:

févr.-10 15:15:08 Info Plugin PHLocation2 with instance: has disconnected
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data.
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Distance data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Static map provider is set to None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Dynamic map provider is set to None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Links map provider is set to None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Elevation Data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Reverse Geocode provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) plug-in is working in Imperial units.
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Main database found. Version:7
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) ImagePath = images\PHLocation2\
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) LogPath = html\PHLocation2\Logs\
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) DataPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\PHLocation2.db3
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) BinPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) UTC offset secs: -18000
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) System decimal separator used is [,]
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Detected OS is Windows version 6.2.9200.0
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.57
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 PHLocation2 (Startup) Begins at 15:15:06.825
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In Plugin PHLocation2 started successfully in 4 milliseconds
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin PHLocation2 ...
                      févr.-10 15:15:06 Starting Plug-In PHLocation2 loaded in 15098 milliseconds
                      févr.-10 15:14:51 Info Plugin PHLocation2 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:53604
                      févr.-10 15:14:51 Warning I/O interface PHLocation2 is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

I guess the problem is around the PHLocation2 (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data but looking at my setup, my home location is set.

Any idea anyone ?

thanks

One information that might help, I tried to manually start the .exe from dos prompt and I could see the following error (45.5 being my Latitude)

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3>hspi_phlocation2
                      Connecting to server at 127.0.0.1...
                      Connected, waiting to be initialized...
                      (Startup) Begins at 16:21:33.552
                      (Startup) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.57
                      (Startup) Detected OS is Windows version 6.2.9200.0
                      (Startup) System decimal separator used is [,]
                      (Startup) UTC offset secs: -18000
                      (Startup) HSAppPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
                      (Startup) BinPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\
                      (Startup) DataPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation2\PHLocation2.db3
                      (Startup) LogPath = html\PHLocation2\Logs\
                      (Startup) ImagePath = images\PHLocation2\
                      (Startup) Main database found. Version:7
                      (LoadConfigSettings) plug-in is working in Imperial units.
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Reverse Geocode provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Elevation Data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Links map provider is set to None
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Dynamic map provider is set to None
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Static map provider is set to None
                      (LoadConfigSettings) Distance data provider is set to Pri:None Alt:None
                      (InitHomeLocation) Home location not found creating from HS3 location data.

Exception non gérée : System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne "45.5" en type 'Double' n'est pas valide. ---> System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
                      à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
                      --- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
                      à o.a(Boolean A_0)
                      à HSPI_PHLocation2.HSPI.StartPlugin()
                      à HSPI_PHLocation2.HSPI.a(Object A_0)
                      à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Cont ext(Object state)
                      à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionConte xt executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                      à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
                      à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading. IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
                      à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
                      à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback ()

Click image for larger version Name:	phloc2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	11.4 KB ID:	1283862
                      I can see what the problem is.

On first run the plug-in will attempt to set the location from HS3 as the home location. Your system is set to use "," as the decimal separator but the latitude and longitude in your HS3 settings are specified with "." which is causing it to fail when trying to convert 45.5 or -73.61 into a decimal.

I didn't cater for this but I will put in a fix for it now. In the meantime, send me a PM or email and I'll explain how to workaround the issue.

Paul..

Comment

Paul, question is it possible to have a few more children; 1) Moving direction e.g. N/S/E/W current or last, 2) current/closest street name, 3) moving speed in miles or Km

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
                          Paul, question is it possible to have a few more children; 1) Moving direction e.g. N/S/E/W current or last, 2) current/closest street name, 3) moving speed in miles or Km
                          Course and speed are currently in there as child devices but only for services that report it directly as opposed to using calculated values. I suppose they could also be done with calculated values using last > current location although not as accurately.

Not sure about closest street. I'll have a look and see which (if any) mapping services support that.

Paul..

Comment

There was an issue in versions 3.0.0.57 and 3.0.0.58 where on each start-up the plug-in could create an additional message panel device.
                            If this occurs you will see error messages in the HS3 log at startup as there can only be 1 message panel device per HS3 instance.

The problem is fixed in version 3.0.0.59 but if you installed one of the above versions then use the HS3 device management page to see if there are multiple "Message Panel" devices. If so, then delete all but one of them from the device management page then re-start with version 3.0.0.59 or later.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post

Course and speed are currently in there as child devices but only for services that report it directly as opposed to using calculated values. I suppose they could also be done with calculated values using last > current location although not as accurately.

Not sure about closest street. I'll have a look and see which (if any) mapping services support that.

Paul..
                              So I can safely assume that iCloud/iPhone and/or GeoFency do not support Course or Speed or is there something I have to do on my end to enable them?

Comment

Question

I have more than 20 geofences ibeacon set in 5 different iphones with about 10 events related to each of these 5 phones/ibeacon.

Is there a way I can keep the original Geofence device "reference Id" moving to V2 once I remove V1 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X