Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happnatious1 Agreed, but since it was functional code maybe the developer had started at the front end of the horse and the new person finished it to the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
      happnatious1 Agreed, but since it was functional code maybe the developer had started at the front end of the horse and the new person finished it to the tail.
      Cute!

Comment

Thanks to two members here sending me links to download the software, i was able to get it installed and up and running. However, It's showing as a trial with 28 days remaining. When i click the register button, it just spins forever. Probably because the registration domain is dead. Any clues how to get around this, or is this plugin going to just die on me after 28 days?

Comment

Is there a way with HS3 to detect when two PHlocation devices come together?
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Thanks to two members here sending me links to download the software, i was able to get it installed and up and running. However, It's showing as a trial with 28 days remaining. When i click the register button, it just spins forever. Probably because the registration domain is dead. Any clues how to get around this, or is this plugin going to just die on me after 28 days?
            I think you need to contact HS support. See if they can enable buying the plug-in so you can register. IMO, the registration domain is not dead, it's just that HS removed it from the list of plug-ins that are available to be purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
              Is there a way with HS3 to detect when two PHlocation devices come together?
              Define "come together". Same room? Within 500 yards? Something in between?

Comment

Define "come together". Same room? Within 500 yards? Something in between?
                What I mean is one device on my mobile phone and another on my car phone, both using followmee. When my phone and the car are together.
                sigpic
                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I think you need to contact HS support. See if they can enable buying the plug-in so you can register. IMO, the registration domain is not dead, it's just that HS removed it from the list of plug-ins that are available to be purchased.
                  This registration link is in the setup page of the plugin itself. I don't think it uses HS's store. But i'll give that a shot anyhow.

Comment

This registration link is in the setup page of the plugin itself. I don't think it uses HS's store. But i'll give that a shot anyhow.
                    Doesn't it look like the registration section of any other plug-in? If so, the reg number and password come from HS. Like I said, you'll need to email or call HS support, IMO.

Comment

Doesn't it look like the registration section of any other plug-in? If so, the reg number and password come from HS. Like I said, you'll need to email or call HS support, IMO.
                      No, this isn't on the manage plugins page. It's within the plugin's own config pages.

Comment

HST just responded to the support email saying they have no way to fix this. But he also added that the developer is working with Randy to update it for HS4. Which seems to not be the case based on Randy's other replies here.

Comment

I think the very last version released removed the registration requirement.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/te...es#post1275315

You may have been sent the release before that.
                          HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
                          Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

I have a version (3.0.0.64) that Paul gave me that doesn’t require registration. I will make it available when I get home tonight

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

But he also added that the developer is working with Randy to update it for HS4.
                              Wait what?!?! I would love for this to be true. Did you probe this statement at all?
                              HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
                              Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

HST just responded to the support email saying they have no way to fix this. But he also added that the developer is working with Randy to update it for HS4. Which seems to not be the case based on Randy's other replies here.
                                This is not correct. While Paul wanted me to work to find another developer, he ceased all subsequent communication, rendering it impossible for another dev to pick it up.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X