replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    While you're making some changes, here's a typo... Orphans
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-03-19 at 07.29 AM.PNG
Views:	163
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1281897
    Thanks for pointing it out. This is fixed in versions >= 3.0.0.55.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by usLEDsupply View Post
    i keep getting this error (since updating from .31) i don't think i changed anything else?
    Feb-03 1:47:33 AM PHLocation2 Error (phlapi) GET Error: Invalid accuracy value. Data rejected.
    Feb-03 1:47:33 AM PHLocation2 Error (ProcEgiTrackingData) Data rejected for DeviceId: 656. Invalid accuracy value: -1
    using
    EgiGeoZone
    PH 3.0.0.54
    HS3 .500
    Win 7 64bit
    The accuracy value is expected to be >=0. It would appear that EGI is:
    1. Not sending an accuracy value or
    2. The value is < 0 or
    3. The plug-in is not able to parse the value being sent.

Can you:
    Set debug to file ON from the plug-in config page
    Send a test from the EGI app (glasses icon)
    Switch OFF debug to file.
    Email or PM me the log file.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    While you're making some changes, here's a typo... Orphans

Name:	Screen Shot 02-03-19 at 07.29 AM.PNG
Views:	163
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1281897

Leave a comment:

• usLEDsupply
    replied
    i keep getting this error (since updating from .31) i don't think i changed anything else?
    Feb-03 1:47:33 AM PHLocation2 Error (phlapi) GET Error: Invalid accuracy value. Data rejected.
    Feb-03 1:47:33 AM PHLocation2 Error (ProcEgiTrackingData) Data rejected for DeviceId: 656. Invalid accuracy value: -1
    using
    EgiGeoZone
    PH 3.0.0.54
    HS3 .500
    Win 7 64bit

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    Originally posted by sooty View Post

Can you disable then re-enable the plug-in from the HS3 manage plug-ins page, then email or PM me all the log entries from the plug-in start-up. There will be 2 entries (Startup) Begins at.... and (Startup) Finished at.... to help identify the entries I need to see.

Paul..
    PM Sent

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    I use Android exclusively and have never set anything of iCloud. Why are the following lines in the startup routine?
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Using stored iCloud client ID: 68604395-C983-424C-8478-735065A58ECE
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) iCloud retry time 5000 ms.
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadPiSettings) iCloud give up after 5 tries.
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadPiSettings) iCloud max retries set to 6
    These settings are present in all installations regardless if iCloud is used or not on the premise that it might be used.

You're not the first to ask that question so I'll remove those entries from the start up logging.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by will40 View Post
    I changed my PHL V1 backtiude parameters to meet new PHL V2 with new device REF, success code, URL, etc and have successful messages on my device. Unfortunately my devices are not updating and my HS3. log is rejecting the data. I double checked device ID. Am I missing something? Thanks

Name:	PHL v2 BK log.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1281673
    Can you disable then re-enable the plug-in from the HS3 manage plug-ins page, then email or PM me all the log entries from the plug-in start-up. There will be 2 entries (Startup) Begins at.... and (Startup) Finished at.... to help identify the entries I need to see.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    I use Android exclusively and have never set anything of iCloud. Why are the following lines in the startup routine?
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) Using stored iCloud client ID: 68604395-C983-424C-8478-735065A58ECE
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadConfigSettings) iCloud retry time 5000 ms.
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadPiSettings) iCloud give up after 5 tries.
    Feb-02 16:44:14 PHLocation2 (LoadPiSettings) iCloud max retries set to 6

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    I changed my PHL V1 backtiude parameters to meet new PHL V2 with new device REF, success code, URL, etc and have successful messages on my device. Unfortunately my devices are not updating and my HS3. log is rejecting the data. I double checked device ID. Am I missing something? Thanks

Name:	PHL v2 BK log.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1281673

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    The driving distance devices for all users (two in this case) have never been updated. When I started connecting with icloud users I have seen some errors, which were pointing to the fact there was no secondary provider confiugered. That is where I added MapQuest to the providers. Since then I did not see any errors in the log, but also no updates on the devices.

Will send you an email on this

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    I am trying here to get driving distance to home working, but so far there has not been any update on the devices for this. I have configured google as primary driving data provider, which did not work and I have also configured MapQuest as primary for some time now without success

Any ideas how I get this working? Am using the same in the old plugin to switch the heater on when I am driving home and will be there in 30 minutes or so... kind of miss that now
    Driving distance/time to home is only done if the user is not within the home location otherwise both are set to 0.

Have the driving distance and time devices ever updated for that user?

If you have configured a distance data provider then ensure that the suppress API error messages is switched OFF then if it fails to get the distance you will see an error message in the HS log.

If this fails to show anything up, drop me an email and I'll send you a version with some specific debugging for the driving lookups.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by Timon View Post
    Questions:

I have the Dynamic map provider set to Google and the API key is set, same as I used for PHLocate, but when PH2 starts it still shows "None" in the log and the making page shows "Please specify a dynamic map provider on the API's configuration tab". I'm I missing something?
    The issue with API preferences not sticking should be resolved in version 3.0.0.54.
    See release notes thread for download link.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I am trying here to get driving distance to home working, but so far there has not been any update on the devices for this. I have configured google as primary driving data provider, which did not work and I have also configured MapQuest as primary for some time now without success

Any ideas how I get this working? Am using the same in the old plugin to switch the heater on when I am driving home and will be there in 30 minutes or so... kind of miss that now

Leave a comment:

• sooty
    replied
    Originally posted by Timon View Post
    Questions:

I have the Dynamic map provider set to Google and the API key is set, same as I used for PHLocate, but when PH2 starts it still shows "None" in the log and the making page shows "Please specify a dynamic map provider on the API's configuration tab". I'm I missing something?
    The API's tab on the configuration page shouldn't let you choose invalid combinations but I've identified a couple of issues where it will allow invalid choices.

When the plug-in starts up, it checks the API choices again. If it finds an invalid combination (e.g. missing API key) it will set the provider(s) to none or in the case there is a free (no API key required) provider for that data type it will set that.

I'll go through all the code in both sections today and fix the issues.

Paul..

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied
    Questions:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X