This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHLocation V2 Feature requests

Is there any possible way that PH2 could support iCloud without 2FA? Apple recommends 2FA, but they do not require it, and I can't use it in my situation. PH1 is still working for me, but I would like to be on the supported plugin instead of the now obsolete one.

Originally posted by joegr View Post
    Is there any possible way that PH2 could support iCloud without 2FA? Apple recommends 2FA, but they do not require it, and I can't use it in my situation. PH1 is still working for me, but I would like to be on the supported plugin instead of the now obsolete one.
    I've put it on the "Possible" list but it will be a lot of work supporting both methods so will have to wait until I get through all the other todo's.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post

I've put it on the "Possible" list but it will be a lot of work supporting both methods so will have to wait until I get through all the other todo's.

Paul..
      Thanks

Comment

Any chance family sharing can be implemented? I would like to see all devices from all family members as I do with Find My iPhone.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by AutomatedJim View Post
          Any chance family sharing can be implemented? I would like to see all devices from all family members as I do with Find My iPhone.

Thanks,

Jim
          I'm not sure if its possible at this stage but I've added to the "possible's" list and will look at it in due course.

Paul..

Comment

Can PHLocation2 be set up accept push tracking data from unknown sources -- I have a device that tracks my trailer that can generate webhook posts to myhs, but I don't know what format would be needed -- I could replicate what Tasker sends but I was wondering if there might be a custom input with a defined format that I could use. The normal custom location seems to just want to access an HS device with coordinates already in it, I was wondering if there might already be a protocol I could use to send the info to PHLocation2 and let it take care of the device information.

Thoughts?

Best Regards,

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post
              Can PHLocation2 be set up accept push tracking data from unknown sources -- I have a device that tracks my trailer that can generate webhook posts to myhs, but I don't know what format would be needed -- I could replicate what Tasker sends but I was wondering if there might be a custom input with a defined format that I could use. The normal custom location seems to just want to access an HS device with coordinates already in it, I was wondering if there might already be a protocol I could use to send the info to PHLocation2 and let it take care of the device information.

Thoughts?

Best Regards,

Mitch
              Yes is the short answer. It can accept both position and geofence data. I'm trying to get the documentation finished........

For a position device, go to Users/Devices and add a new "Custom Position" type user.
              Go to the PHL2 tab. Note the DeviceID shown and set the Device Enabled checkbox ON, then click Save Changes.

The url should be constructed like:
              https://{MyHSUserName}:{MyHSPassword}@connected2.homeseer.com/phl2api?dtype=CD&type=P&phlid={1234}&lat={latitude}&lon={longitude}&acc={accurac y}

Although it is all one string, I've shown the url in two colours to try and make it easier to read.
              The first (purple) part is pretty much fixed once you've added your MyHS credentials and tells the plug-in what type of data is being processed. (CD=CustomData P=Position)
              The second (red) part is where you specify the actual data parameters.

The first parameter (phlid) is required and is the DeviceID of the position type user that you created above. Replace the 1234 with your Device ID.
              For a location fix, the minimum required data is latitude(decimal degrees), longitude(decimal degrees) and accuracy(metres)

The following additional (optional) parameters are supported and can be appended to the end of the above url
              tim={Fix Time} Time should be in Unix timestamp (epoch) format.
              spd={Fix Speed}
              crs={Fix Course}
              prv={Fix Provider} 1=GPS 2=Network 3=WiFi
              alt={Fix Altitude}
              bat={Battery Level} Accepted values are 0 to 100

Speed and altitude values are expected in whatever units you have configured the plug-in for.
              If you've configured miles as your units then speed should be in MPH and altitude in feet.
              For Kilometers units, speed will me in KPH and altitude in metres.

Paul..

Comment

The URL example Paul posted got truncated. I also think the api name should be phl2api not phlapi.
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thoughts?

Best Regards,

Mitch
                  That's pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    The URL example Paul posted got truncated. I also think the api name should be phl2api not phlapi.
                    Fixed :-)

Paul..

Comment

Thanks! That looks perfect for tracking my trailer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the location data for my trailer updating except for two values;

Charging State and Device State -- what parameter strings do I need to specify to send those values, and what are valid device states?

Thanks!

Comment

I have the location data for my trailer updating except for two values;

Charging State and Device State -- what parameter strings do I need to specify to send those values, and what are valid device states?

Thanks!
                          I must have missed those 2 parameters

I've added them now so they will be in the next release.

Charge State {chg}
                          -1 = Unknown
                          0 = Not Charging
                          1 = Charging

Device State {dvs}
                          -1 = Unknown
                          0 = Off-Line
                          1 = On-Line

Quick Note:
                          You can delete any child devices that you don't need without affecting remaining devices.

Paul..

Comment

Well I actually have those statuses on my trailer device -- I guessed chg LOL, but I'll add dvs too.

Comment

Well I actually have those statuses on my trailer device -- I guessed chg LOL, but I'll add dvs too.
                              What device are you using to monitor your trailer?
                              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                              X