No announcement yet.

PHLocation ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I thought I was setting up a simple trigger that if I enter any known location and its not Home then say what known location I'm at and write the same within the HS3 Log but that's not happening, what am I missing?
    Attached Files
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
      Randy, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I thought I was setting up a simple trigger that if I enter any known location and its not Home then say what known location I'm at and write the same within the HS3 Log but that's not happening, what am I missing?
      I don't know what the problem is by your description. If you are saying the Event never runs, you need to break it down and see if the Trigger or the Condition is the problem. First remove the Condition and see if it speaks and logs the entry into known locations other than "Home". If that works, you would add your condition and see if it then stops. If that is the case, there is either a problem with the overall logic, or PHL is not seeing you enter a known location that is not home.
      Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Thanxs Randy, based on my conditions; if I enter any known locations which includes "None" and if doesn't include "Home" then execute speak and write within HS Log (which works when depressing "Run the Event" ">" button) but when I look at my timestamps it seems to not happen when I would have expected.

Update: I think I know what has happen the "Any" known location includes "None" which stays on for a considerable time like when I leave home until a known location has been reached, so I've added another AND IF condition that the Current location has a value not equal to "None" should then trigger only on the known locations. I told you before I'm a little slow but can learn over time.. Mike

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post

Michael, I've had a chance to start looking at other solutions and I was interested in your Blue Iris routine can you share a snapshot of what your "Cameras - BI - Work and Home" event entails to turn BI camera's On/Off? thanxs Mike

We currently Disable/Enable cameras. The Blue Iris PI author has written that he will implement Hide/Unhide which will allow for recording but they won’t display.

Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

Michael, thanxs for the comeback. I'm assuming that your BI event is a manual Event using the "Blue-Iris: Camera Actions" trigger that either "Enable" or "Pause" a selected camera? Mike

Comment

I was tired last night and my event picture didn’t post for some reason. Here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7FE3C54-5163-4F1C-917B-0F4790878B19.png
Views:	6
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1287525
              Michael

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.470 | 849 devices | 349 events | OpenSprinkler | BLShutdown | EasyTrigger | NetCAM | Harmony Hub | Sonos | SDJ-Health | BLUPS | PHLocation | BLBackup | BLLock | Z-Wave 3.0.1.243 | weatherXML | Pushover 3P | Blue-Iris | AirPlaySpeak

Comment

Thanxs Michael, thanxs for sharing a picture is worth a thousand words.... I have 9 camera's and like the approach of disabling/enabling them depending on home state. Mike

Comment

Working...
                X