Trial Mode: (RequestRegKey) WE:The operation has timed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Mode: (RequestRegKey) WE:The operation has timed out

I thought I would upgrade to V2 today. After install I noticed "Trial Mode" and attempted to register. It didn't appear to work so I checked the log and noticed the following:

(RequestRegKey) WE:The operation has timed out

Is something wrong on my end or where the plugin is trying to connect?

Thanks!
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

I get the same error...

Comment

When I try to register, I get the message asking to wait for the registration to complete. After that dialog box goes away, nothing has changed. I still appear to be in trial mode. I get the same error message in my log as the OP

Comment

The timeout issue when registering is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul..

Comment

I decided to post to this thread even though it has been months since anyone posted in it.
          I seem to be having the same problem as described in the above posts.
          When registering the plugin i'm getting a timeout issue in the HSlog.
          Anything i can do on my end?

Comment

I've posted on same issue at start of Oct and have just had the plug in time out on me. Would suggest you don't waste your time any longer. I'm going to try and get PHLocation plug in running again and leave this alone until (or if) it moves forward from abandonware. Not sure why it is listed as available as Homeseer plugin to be frank.

Good luck.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I will try to contact scooty and hopefully he will respond

Comment

Paul will be uploading a version that does not require registration in the next few days. See the sticky at the top of the forum
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

From Paul;

Originally posted by sooty
                  I have now uploaded new versions of plugins that don’t need registration.

If users have already installed and run out of trial period then they will need to delete the plugin’s ini file and then run the new version.
                  The new version is 3.0.0.64. You can see the post with version information here, or download the new version here.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                  X