Remove PHLocation 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove PHLocation 1

I have PHLocation2 running and everything switched over so I am trying to remove the original PHLocation. I have clicked on the "Uninstall this Plugin" button on the Manage page of the plugins, but it isn't removing it. Is there another procedure I should be following?

Thank you

Bump.....

Comment

just do it manual, select it and press delete, restart homeseer.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
        just do it manual, select it and press delete, restart homeseer.
        Are you referring to the .exe file itself? I'm in the same boat as the OP.

Also, can we then simply delete the old PHL1 devices? Anything special to take into consideration?

Thanks!
        HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
        Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Originally posted by mrceolla View Post

Are you referring to the .exe file itself? I'm in the same boat as the OP.

Also, can we then simply delete the old PHL1 devices? Anything special to take into consideration?

Thanks!
          Just disable the plug-in, delete the .exe and delete the HS devices associated with the original PHL. You can also remove the config files. There is no problem deleting the devices, but make sure by filtering Events that none of them are still used in Events

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks! Good tip on the Event filtering. Of course I'll need to do a text search on my scripts directory as well. I think I got everything already but filtering/searching is an easy way to be certain.
            HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
            Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Working...
            X