Limit of two Life360 Service Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limit of two Life360 Service Accounts

I have two Life 360 service accounts, one for my personal phone and one for my work phone. I was thinking of adding a family member but I don't see where I can select another Life360. Am I missing something?

Bump. Anybody?

Comment

It looks like 2 is the limit. I have one account, was able to add a second, but the option to add a 3rd was not there.

​ ​​
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Hmm, so if I wanted to add my wife and kids, I can't add them all or am not doing something right? This would be only using the free service.

Comment

I think it is a limitation of the plug-in to two Life360 service accounts. Why can’t they all be circle members on the same service account? As far as I know, there is not a limit to the number of clients under each service account.

My wife and I are in the same circle. If my daughter was still at home, she would also be in the circle.

Comment

Maybe I should offer more information. Send an invitation to all your family members you want in your circle. Once they accept the invitation, they should all show under your account. Generate the invite code under Add Circle Members on your account.

Once they are members of your circle, you should be able to add the user devices per the manual here.

Comment

Aw always, thank you! I think I went about it backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                Aw always, thank you! I think I went about it backwards.
                I try. My wife says I am trying

Comment

Love the english language!

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                    Love the english language!
                    It is great, isn't it? I can resume writing my resume. We have to, too and two or your and you're and many others. My younger brother moved to Germany 20 years ago and most Germans told him English is a little difficult to master. I speak a little Germain and no hablo español

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      It is great, isn't it? I can resume writing my resume. We have to, too and two or your and you're and many others. My younger brother moved to Germany 20 years ago and most Germans told him English is a little difficult to master. I speak a little Germain and no hablo español
                      My pet peeve is then and than. I see those two used interchangeably all the time now it seems. Even major newspapers like the New York Times, WSJ and the Washington Post get it wrong. Whatever happened to copy editors?

--Barry

Comment

Originally posted by logman View Post
                        Whatever happened to copy editors?
                        They got swallowed up by all the click-bait

Comment

Working...
                        X