Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Life360 showing family member as home but current location showing 'None'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life360 showing family member as home but current location showing 'None'

Have been using Life360 for a little while so still not that familiar. In general, it seems great. But not sure how to deal with this. I have created a home location, and following my wife's progress today, I could see her moving close to the house. Polling changed to 1m (by an event which changes polling depending on distance to home). On the app, I can see her coming closer to the house. Device nearest location changed to Home (0.202m). The I can see a notification on my Life360 app that she is home. But the device current location did not change until she had been home for 10 minutes...
    Is there a trigger I can use in HS3, when I get the Life360 notification on my phone, should that not trigger something in HS3 ?
    I could also see her moving on the app, but in HS3 the distance did not chance even though the phone had been polled
Working...
X