X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error validationg position data

Hi

I get these error messages. Started a couple of days ago:
    mar-15 09:16:28 PHLocation2 Error (ProcPositionData) Error validating position data! System.InvalidCastException: Konvertering fra strengen 10.03.2020 18.21.53 til typen Date er ikke gyldig. ved Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(St ring Value) ved o.b(c A_0)
    mar-15 09:16:28 PHLocation2 Error (ProcPositionData) Error validating position data! System.InvalidCastException: Konvertering fra strengen 10.03.2020 18.22.23 til typen Date er ikke gyldig. ved Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(St ring Value) ved o.b(c A_0)
    What can be wrong? I have uninstalled hs3. Installed it again. And used a backup from 7. of march. Uninstalled phlocation2 and installed it again. but I get the same error.
    I even moved the hs3 server to my main computer and still got the same error messages.

I think I found the problem. I used Life360, but the Poll command didnt work. Got stuck at "waiting". Tried using egigeozone and then everything worked again. Has life360 changed some of the api?

Comment

Working...
    X