Account verification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account verification?

Anybody having issues with PHLocation. Stopped working yesterday. Tried to re - verify my account yesterday. Apple sent me a code but the app says I did not receive a code to verify.
    Log entries
    PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) Missing result data for Ref:173
    PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) webException for Ref: 173 Ex:The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    Thanks

Yes started getting this error yesterday
    May-04 16:05:13 PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) webException for Ref: 962 Ex:The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    When I click 'Request Code', "Request failed. Check log for details." appears at top of page. The code is issued, but the plugin won't accept it, saying "Click Request Code first!" at top of page.

Log entry upon 'Request Code'
    May-05 08:31:19 PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) Missing result data for Ref:962
    May-05 08:31:19 PHLocation2 Error (idmsaAuthenticate) webException for Ref: 962 Ex:The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Comment

Same here
      Mike

Comment

Ditto. Logging in to iCloud is fine (with same 2FA mechanism). Restarting the plug-in doesn't help. Tried those before realizing it wasn't just me....

Comment

yep. same thing here too

Comment

same for me too.

Comment

It looks like Apple borked the login again. Unfortunately Paul has been MIA since December, not responding to email. His last communication was that he was going to send me the source. I have already found another dev to take it over. I am continuing to try to contact Paul, but unless or until he provides the source code, we have lost iCloud integration.

Very frustrating, but with an encrypted exe, we are out of luck.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I think I am seeing the same. I can setup the iCloud accounts and then they will work for some time, but I eventually get a "Login failed" under account status. In the weekend I could simply reset the accounts but this do not work any more as HS gives an error when requesting code and even though I get a code on my device I am not able to input the code in HS and verify

Comment

Apple has another option to allow 3rd party apps to login to the cloud by generating an app specific password. But, with no source code won’t be able to implement.
                  Michael

Comment

Same problem here. Very frustrating as it is a good plugin and provides great functionality. Fingers crossed Paul is ok and reappears soon.

Jon

Comment

Where, oh where, is the author of this plugin? This plugin is too valuable to be dead!
                      Mike

Comment

Paul is nowhere to be found. He told me last summer that he was moving on to an agricultural project and would not be supporting the plug-in any longer. He wanted me to find someone to go forward with it. The last emails we exchanged were in December, where he was planning to send me the source “in a few days”. I have another dev lined up, but we would need the source code to go forward. I had two means of contact and a home address. He sold his home last year and moved to new property. I mailed to his old address in January, but have not received a reply. No response to emails either.
                        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Can't say you have not tried really hard to resolve this but it doesn't look promising.

Comment

Perhaps:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-huddlestone-6aa058152

I sent a Connection Request asking if he is the author of PHL2.
                            Michael

Comment

Really hope that Paul can be reached. Thank you Randy for keeping us all in the loop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X