PHLocation app for android for BlueTooth Triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHLocation app for android for BlueTooth Triggers

Is there an android app that works with PHLocation that can sense coming in range of a BT device and then send the required webhook? I do find an app that is similar to EgiGeoZone and must be the same thing (EgiGeoZoneBT) on Google play, if that works great but the help file is a bit lacking and struggling to find places to enter Beacons. Want to set it up on a fire tablet with BT 5.0. I was hoping to find Locative in the play store.

I use an app called "Automate" on Android with PHLocation. It's similar to "Tasker" but better IMHO. It has a number of Bluetooth related building blocks to use, but I'm not sure if they do exactly what you need.
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Thanks...

Since I know pretty much nothing about Androids and this app...can you please confirm that without too much programming knowledge I'd be able to constantly poll for a Bluetooth device coming into/out of range and then send Homeseer the Webhook trigger it needs to change the the status of a homeseer phlocation device to and from in and out of range?

Comment

Automate doesn't require any writing of code, per se, but programming knowledge would still be helpful. It has a Node Red-like GUI to build "Flows". A "Flow" is like a little program that runs inside the Automate app. There is a library of already made "Flows" supplied by other users that may help get you started.

https://llamalab.com/automate/community/?q=bluetooth
        HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
        Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Working...
        X