Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed PHLocation on new computer (Win 10)-Not Receiving Updates from EgiGeoZone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed PHLocation on new computer (Win 10)-Not Receiving Updates from EgiGeoZone

Note: EgiGeoZone on my Android is not communicating with new Hometroller. Below are details of my setup. I'm running HS4 on the old Windows 7 and the new Windows 10 Hometrollers.

PHLocation was working fine on my old Hometroller Windows 7 computer. I bought a new Hometroller Windows 10 and successfully installed PHLocation following the instructions. I enabled service for my Android phone and it created the devices properly. I entered the Device ID for my phone that was previously used on my old Windows 7 computer and it is the same # shown in the Android UUID field in the Technical Info section in the EgiGeoZone app on my Android.

On my Android phone in the the Server Profiles. I created a Server Profile Homeseer MyHS. In the settings, for this server setting, I entered in the URL Fhem GeoFancy field: https://connected2.homeseer.com/phlapi?dtype=EG& (Note: previously this worked fine on my Windows 7 Hometroller)

I did a test on the setting with the glasses and received a "GeoZone: Test OK message". But, it did take about 12 seconds to receive the message and was much slower than Windows 7 tests.

After doing all of these settings, my Geofences will not update and build devices in HS4 on my new computer. What am I missing?

Not sure if the following tools are available on v1; you might want to upgrade to v2:
    • Have you tried activating logging on the phone to see the phone's activity?
    • Have you tried enabling logging on the PHLocation side (configuration/general tab/Debug logging to file) ?
    • Did you adjust the new reference id (not device id) for the tracking URL (phlid=xxx) on the phone configuration ?

Comment

Working...
    X