New known locations not appearing in user sub-devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New known locations not appearing in user sub-devices

I've been using PHLocation for a long time now, but just recently added two new known locations. They do not appear to be "recognized" yet. The user's current location device still only shows Home and None in status graphics. The PI also doesn't seem to recognize when the user is near the new known locations. I've retarted the PI and rebuilt child devices on each user. No change.

What am I missing?
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Never mind. My problem was two-fold. First, I was expecting the new locations to appear on the Status/Graphics tab of the device as new options. I don't think that happens, ever. Second, the current location device was not showing the new location because the new location's radius was too small. I'm now seeing the new locations show in the current location device with values that match the location IDs.
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Working...
    X