X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rprade View Post
    I don't have a Ring or that plug-in. Drop a note to Blade on his help desk
    Thanxs Randy for the pointer, I didn't realize that Bob had a separate helpdesk which I've just submitted a help desk request. Mike
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Comment

First post has a here, download link: https://jphuddlestone.co.uk/phplugins/phlocation.html
        Michael

Comment

Is Backitude app still available?

Didn't see it in googles playstore, but did see uknown apks on the net.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HSPro: 3.0.0.194
          PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
          HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
            Is Backitude app still available?

Didn't see it in googles playstore, but did see uknown apks on the net.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Nope, it's gone.. However

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/te...58#post1092558
            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I've been using this plugin for about a week now, and it has been going well (except for the altitude issue). I am really looking forward to the next version. Meanwhile, I have an issue that started last night. Since then, about every 15 minutes (sometimes it misses one or two) I get an email from apple about a log into my account from a chrome browser. (I have PHlocation set to check iCloud every 15 minutes.) I am not using two-factor.
              Any thoughts on what has happened and how to stop the emails, short of disabling the plugin?

Comment

Paul will have to answer definitively, bu I think you will have to go to 2FA. I think the only way people got away without 2FA is on older versions that were authorized many months ago. Apple is pushing everyone toward 2FA since iOS 11.
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

May want to remove this sticky - and/or change the title to add DEPRECIATED, and update Post #1 as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
                    May want to remove this sticky - and/or change the title to add DEPRECIATED, and update Post #1 as such.
                    The first post has been edited to indicate the availability of the early beta of PHL2. The post will remain sticky until PHL2 is in full release.
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Hi, just downloaded PHLocation2 and installed on my HS3 Pro. I have an iPhone 7 and downloaded Geofency. I configured my geofence location and entered https://connected2.homeseer.com/phlapi?dt=GF for both notify on entry and exit. I entered my MyHS credentials and clicked TEST. The banner at the top says successful, but the HTML detail indicates a bad request. I get this same response when entering that same URL in a browser.

Do I have to setup some sort of webhook endpoint in PHLocation2 to make this work? I have been following the PHLocation2 Guide, but I don't have a device ID yet because my device cannot successfully connect to HS3, so the log just says: debug: Ignoring event VALUE_SET because no webhook endpoint is configured.

I would imagine I have just missed a step somewhere. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

I think you need an & at the end of that line. I did on my Android and EgiGeoZone.
                        HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
                        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
                        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by cmdrcrank View Post
                          Hi, just downloaded PHLocation2 and installed on my HS3 Pro. I have an iPhone 7 and downloaded Geofency. I configured my geofence location and entered https://connected2.homeseer.com/phlapi?dt=GF for both notify on entry and exit. I entered my MyHS credentials and clicked TEST. The banner at the top says successful, but the HTML detail indicates a bad request. I get this same response when entering that same URL in a browser.

Do I have to setup some sort of webhook endpoint in PHLocation2 to make this work? I have been following the PHLocation2 Guide, but I don't have a device ID yet because my device cannot successfully connect to HS3, so the log just says: debug: Ignoring event VALUE_SET because no webhook endpoint is configured.

I would imagine I have just missed a step somewhere. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
                          If you are using PHL V2 then the link changed to:
                          Https://connected2.homeseer.com/phl2api?dtype=GF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                          Plugin's:
                          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Excellent, it works! Thanks Profit!

Comment

Working...
                            X