Announce ALL callers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announce ALL callers

Can the software be configured to announce ALL callers ??
    I have only been running the plug-in for a couple of days, and most likely I missed a setting somewhere.

Thanks,
    B_Williams

No, there isn't an option to announce all callers. Can you explain what you are looking for? Announce all callers since the last time you announced the callers? Announce the last x callers? Please explain.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,

What I am wanting is the plugin to announce ALL calls while the phone is ringing. Most of the calls are announced, but for some reason not all of them.

I have created an event with the Current Trigger Type = "UtraCID Incoming Call" and the Select Caller = "Any Caller".

In the Options, I have the following settings:
      New Caller Options
      Use Number Block Mask = false
      Use Name Block Mask = false
      Add Announce Attributes = true
      Announce Caller Options
      Announce Caller = every ring
      Announce Phrase = Incoming call from $name

I think I have everything setup correctly. Did I miss something ??

Thanks,
      B_Williams

Comment

Can you verify the announce caller attribute is set for the ones that are getting missed? Under the caller details section, verify the speaker icon is present.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ultrajones,

I apologize for the slow reply - multiple non-HS problems at home.

I believe most of the calls are new callers, and therefore there is nothing in the database for the number. Is there a setting or event property that I missed to announce new calls ??

Thanks,
          B_Williams

Comment

Originally posted by b_williams View Post
            Ultrajones,

I apologize for the slow reply - multiple non-HS problems at home.

I believe most of the calls are new callers, and therefore there is nothing in the database for the number. Is there a setting or event property that I missed to announce new calls ??

Thanks,
            B_Williams
            What version of the plug-in are you running? Early version of the plug-in would not announce new callers (even if "Add Announce Attributes = True" and Announce Caller = "Every ring"). New callers are now inserted into the database prior to determining if they should be announce.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Ultrajones,

I am currently running version 1.1.3409.32848.

Thanks,
              B_Williams

Comment

UltraCID version 1.1.3668.17265 adds a new HomeSeer trigger for "First Time Callers".

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                X