database issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

database issue

UltraCID Info = Removed 0 record(s) from the tblCallerLog table.

The next call is an error but records the data in the device

An unexpected error occured in the GetCallerAttributes() function/subroutine: [MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at System.IO.BufferedStream.ReadByte() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBeh avior behavior) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBeh avior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(Comm andBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader() at HSPI_ULTRACID.Database.GetCallerAttributes(String nmbr)]
    InsertCallerLogData() Reports Error: [System.InvalidOperationException
    InsertCallerDetailData() Reports Error: [System.InvalidOperationException

Then the watchdog resets the database and everything is fine for the rest of the day.

What version of MySQL are you running?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

My SQL server 5.1
      MY SQL connector net 6.1.2

Comment

Okay, I'll fire those both up and try to reproduce this.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I was able to reproduce the error. I was on the MySQL forums and found others experience the error when leaving the database connection open overnight with no DB activity. I'll add a query to the database watchdog to keep the database connection active. I'll post here when it is available in the HomeSeer downloader.

I have now officialy migrated my production HomeSeer server to use MySQL. UltraLog and Ultra1Wire are also using MySQL and they didn't experience this issue overnight. My assumption is that each of those plug-ins read and write to the database on a fairly regular basis so they are keeping the connection active.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

I just uploaded UltraCID version 1.1.3591.24346 which should fix the database issue. I also added a new HomeSeer action which sends the last caller information via e-mail.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

With the update I'm getting the following two error on startup
              An unexpected error occured in the CreatePluginDevices() function/subroutine: [System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'status' on type 'DeviceClass' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase, CallType CallType) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments) at HSPI_ULTRACID.HS_DEVICES.CreatePluginDevices()]

Initializing interface: UltraCID->System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'status' on type 'DeviceClass' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase, CallType CallType) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments) at HSPI_ULTRACID.HS_DEVICES.CreatePluginDevices()

Comment

Originally posted by mikee View Post
                With the update I'm getting the following two error on startup
                An unexpected error occured in the CreatePluginDevices() function/subroutine: [System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'status' on type 'DeviceClass' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase, CallType CallType) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments) at HSPI_ULTRACID.HS_DEVICES.CreatePluginDevices()]

Initializing interface: UltraCID->System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'status' on type 'DeviceClass' not found. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.Get Members(String& MemberName, Boolean ReportErrors) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean OptimisticSet, Boolean RValueBase, CallType CallType) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSe t(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments) at HSPI_ULTRACID.HS_DEVICES.CreatePluginDevices()
                This issue is related to a code change made in the HomeSeer 2.3.0.139 beta release. I'll be updating all my plug-ins to remove the deprecated Status propery of the HomeSeer DeviceClass within the next few days.

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

UltraCID versoin 1.1.3595.25269 was posted to resolve the issue you reported.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                  X