Feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request

Great PlugIn!. I just purchased it last night after playing with it for about a week.
    I went out and bought a Zoom 3025C modem to replace the old HomeSeer PCI modem.
    I recently did a new HomeSeer install on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise (64Bit) and I now have everything working.

I have two wishes to add..
    Event Triggers doesn't have an easy option for a call that does not have any attribute set, ie a caller that has not been defined
    How about the ability to play the sit.wav prior to dropping a call? (I liked that feature in HSPhone)

I just added a "First Time Caller" trigger. UltraCID version 1.1.3668.17265 has just been posted to the HomeSeer updater.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; January 16, 2010, 09:52 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by franklnc View Post
      Great PlugIn!. I just purchased it last night after playing with it for about a week.
      I went out and bought a Zoom 3025C modem to replace the old HomeSeer PCI modem.
      I recently did a new HomeSeer install on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise (64Bit) and I now have everything working.

I have two wishes to add..
      Event Triggers doesn't have an easy option for a call that does not have any attribute set, ie a caller that has not been defined
      How about the ability to play the sit.wav prior to dropping a call? (I liked that feature in HSPhone)
      Were you looking for the ability to trigger an event when the caller has no attributes set? Possibly a "No Attributes Set" trigger?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        Were you looking for the ability to trigger an event when the caller has no attributes set? Possibly a "No Attributes Set" trigger?
        Yes, that would be perfect. The Event triggers currently do not account for a null value on the attributes. All of the other attributes are defined, except null, which creates a problem.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X