Values not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Values not updating

Greetings - I am testing this plug-in and think I may have uncovered a bug on the first day's use.

My "Last Caller Name" and "Last Caller Number" fields currently reflect the name & number from a call that was received last night. (Date and time from "Last Change" column from status screen).

We only received one call on this line since then, and that was this morning, from the same number that called last night - The fields did not update. However, the email feature did work, sending me an email with the date and time of yesterday - same as displayed in the "Last Change" column.

From the plug-in controls, the "Caller Log" and "Caller Details" display the correct date and time of todays call.

Restarting HomeSeer does not cause the values to update correctly. They are still wrong, and I imagine another call (from a different number) will cause them to update correctly.
    I'm not sure what my situation would be where this will make a difference to me, but I feel it is probably an easy thing to correct?

Hmm, I think that may be a bug. If the values don't change, the last update fields won't change. I'll fix that and post an update here when done.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I checked the code and it is already correct. I tested it on my system and I cannot duplicate the issue. If you see it again, can you check the logs to see if the caller was detected by the plug-in?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I take that back. I can duplicate, but I don't know why HomeSeer isn't updating the values. I may need to send a note to Rich ...

Regards,
        Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks for the prompt response!

Comment

I just uploaded UltraCID HSPI version 1.1.3712.33599 that resolve this issue.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
            X