Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Device for last Caller Attribute

Ultra,

It would be great to have this feature added.
    I use scripts that handle call management and have never been able to extract this information directly.

Thanks
    Frank

Originally posted by franklnc View Post
    Ultra,

It would be great to have this feature added.
    I use scripts that handle call management and have never been able to extract this information directly.

Thanks
    Frank
    Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

There are currently 6 possible attribute values (of which 0 to 6 could be selected). What exactly would I display for the HomeSeer device?

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

That is a great point Ultra, let me get the plugin loaded up (My modem arrives tomorrow) and see what it shows and such and I will provide better feedback on this.

I honestly just started reading on this plugin today and saw these couple of threads that interested me.

Comment

Hey Ultra,

I was hoping for a single homeseer device that would display if the incoming call was tagged as Block, Telemarketer, Announce, Business, Family, Friends or Null Value (or not tagged by a phone book entry, ie "not set".) It is the "null value" that is difficult to work with using event triggers.
            Last edited by franklnc; April 14, 2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Sorry Frank, I was not trying to ignore you. I just didn't know how to implement what you were requesting. I'll add a "Last Caller Attribute" HomeSeer device as you are requesting. The value will be the underlying binary caller attribute flag and the string will be a comma separated list of values. You'll need to either do a string comparison or binary math to determine if a particular attribute is present.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks. I have a lot of your plugins and normally you are very responsive... probably one of the best when it comes to 3rd Party Plug-Ins. I may not have explained what I was wishing for clearly, but I should be able to work with the device code a lot easier using scripts than the events let me. It didn't register with my way of thinking that more than one checkbox could be selected. Thanks.... I will play with it this weekend

Comment

I found and fixed the issue you reported with the attributes assoicated with the UltraCID Incoming Call trigger. I also added the Caller Attribute device as requested. I am posting the update now. Please let me know if you works as expected.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Excellent. The Caller Attribute device works great for what I'm trying to do. I had to modify my script a little to accommodate the multiple values.... that never occurred to me. It took a couple of cups of coffee to figure out the logic I needed to program. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                    X