Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leading Zero

Hi,

This plugin is working well for me, but I am having a little difficulty with the number formatting. Here in the UK, all the numbers start with a leading 0 which is being stripped off by the plugin. All the numbers are 11 digits long (I think, anyway).

If the calling number was 0123 456 7899:

When I use #### ### ####, I get 123 456 7899
    When I use (0)#### ### ####, I get (0)0123 456 7899
    When I use 0#### ### ####, I get 00123 456 7899

Is there a way to get the leading zero to be treated as any other digit and display 0123 456 7899?

Also, is there alist of allowed characters for the name somewhere? I tried to use "Jon's Mum" but it wound't save and it took me ages to figure it was because of the apostrophe...

Thanks for the great plugin - I will be purchasing this one!

Jon.

Hello Jon. You can actually use a 0 in place of the pound sign. If you are attempting to format an 11 digit number, the format would be:

"0### ### ####" or "0000 000 0000"

I don't think there are any other character restrictions other than a single-quote character.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Sorry, the plugin won't let me save a configuration for 11 digit numbers that doesn't contain 11 # characters.

If I try 0### ### #### I get an error which tells me to use 11 # (and displays 12!) :-)

Maybe you could have a look next time you're in the code for something else?

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

I modified UltraCID HSPI to accept either # or 0 as the digit placeholder. UltraCID HSPI version 1.1.4684.17134 should fix the issue you reported.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you very much, that works.

Much appreciated.

Jon.

Comment

Working...
          X