No announcement yet.

Error updating Caller Name

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Error updating Caller Name


    I just installed the trial version of UltraCID3 and everything seems to be working fine except I'm having issues updating Caller Names. When I "edit" and then "update" the name I get this in the log. Any ideas?
    Actually I just remembered something that may be significant: I have HS2 running on the same machine and I remember installing UltraCID a while back but never really used it.
    I'm on Win7 32 bit with all latest updates

    Feb-19 12:47:50 PM 1 Error System.ArgumentException: Must specify valid information for parsing in the string. at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult) at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value) at HSPI_ULTRACID3.hspi_webconfig.postBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights)

    Feb-19 12:47:50 PM 1 Error System.ArgumentException


    What version of HomeSeer are you running?

    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR


      I suppose I should have led with that info :-)

      HS3 Pro Edition (Windows)

      I was playing around with it a bit more and noticed that the name is stored successfully when I check any one of the attributes before saving. If I leave the attributes all blank (which seems to be the default for a new entry) I get that error when I try to save the name.
      I also noticed a couple other things
      - my text gets converted to all uppercase
      - it doesn't like apostrophes (e.g. Dad's Cell Phone won't save)

      OK another minor nitpick: I noticed that when I update a name in the "Caller Details" tab, the corresponding entry in the "Caller Log" tab is not refreshed with the new name.