Internal Phone Not Ringing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal Phone Not Ringing

I'm currently running the latest beta's of both HomeSeer and HSPhone and after upgrading to the AT&T voices my internal phone no longer rings on outside calls. The Way2Call unit answers on 4 rings and all the calls go to voice mail. If I shutdown HSPhone, my internal phone ring as usual.

Could this have been caused by the addition of the AT&T voices?

Are you sure you have the outside line connected to the "Line" jack and your phones connected to the "Phone" jack? It sounds like maybe its reversed.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes.

The wiring is correct, I have done some additional testing and this is what I have found.

1. Start HomeSeer and HSPhone.
      2. Call Home Number
      3. Internal Phone rings
      4. After 4 rings (Set to answer after 4 rings) HSPhone answers, Message is recorded.
      5. Call Home Number again.
      6. Internal Phone does not ring
      7. HSPhone answers, Message is recorded.
      8. Shutdown HomeSeer and HSPhone
      9. Cycle starts all over again

I'm running the latest beta's of both Homeseer and HSPhone. This all started after upgrading to the AT&T voices and installing any of the updates from Wednesday.

[This message was edited by jpape on Friday, 19 July 2002 at 10:51 AM.]

Comment

Ok, I was able to re-create this, and its fixed in build 43 which is available through the updater.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X