Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi-Phone and Caller Announce

Can you use the Hi-Phone to..
    When a person calls and they are not on your prefered list, prompt the user to say their name, ring the internal lines with a destinctive ring, relay the persons name to you and give you the option to put them to voice mail or answer the call?

Also give friends a code they can use to bypass this and ring in as if they are on the prefered list?

Sounds like a service BellSouth Sells called Call Director.

Comment

During the early testing, these features were brought to Rich's attention. He's got a pretty full list and it's good to 'second' desired features so he can sort out the list.

There seems to be a lot Rich can do with this device but stability has to be first and foremost. I know I have been getting beat on by my family during early beta testing. What I consider a glitch to be fixed (and Rich does this in record time), my family still calls a dropped call and gets pretty hot.

I really want the ability for HS to trigger an event, ring the phones internally, and then speak a message over the phone. I am tired of that kitty litter box beeping when the hopper fills up and nobody is around to hear it but me. That will be one of the first devices to be altered when I can have that internal call feature!

SteveP

Comment

Working...
      X