Can not get Way2call working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not get Way2call working

I have the serial version and get not get it working. Tried com1 and com2 but still have the same problem.

I tried fining the latest drivers but no luck.
    http://clients.datascope.co.il/way2call/download.htm is not working at I can not find way2call drivers on the homeseer web site. The pdf file on my homeseer CD says to insert the CD and select the "Install Way2Call Hi-Phone Desktop
    Drivers" but there are no drivers (I ordered the homeseer/phone bundle and no way2call drivers on cd). Since I could not find any drivers anywhere I installed the drivers off the Hi Phone Drivers CD that came with the Hi-Phone. The driver version is 1.07.98 - If anybody has a newer version, please post it.

When I configure way2cal it finds it on the com port but them when homephone loads it says "Waiting for communication resources to be freed" and then after taking awhile it reads "Hi-Phone device returned error (code:-2) Please make sure the device is connected properly. If I then hit the configure button and press auto-detect, it finds it find (on com2)

Anybody know what the problem could be?

[This message was edited by neworder on Thursday, 26 September 2002 at 01:18 AM.]

Rich just uploaded them to the FTP so I am fine now and will give the new ones a try.

Comment

Working...
    X