Latest Way2Call News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Way2Call News

Way2Call has notified us that they expect to ship the Hi-Phone USB version within 2 weeks. I will notify those of you on the waiting list when they arrive here at HomeSeer Technologies.

Is there another update? I havn't been contacted yet and I am extremely anxious to get my W2C and install it! (Currently struggling with HSP locking up... most likely due to TAPI on a WinXPPro box.)

Comment

SteveP

Comment

The Hawkings modem. My lockups occur durring the "hang-up" portion of a call. I've been pretty tolerent of this because I don't get a lot of calls on my land line. When I do get them, it seems like most are sales calls. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] From what I have read, there are some issues with TAPI on the WinXPx OS and the W2C will take care of these problems.

Comment

We're at the two week mark now from W2C's last update, have the units shipped as they stated?

-Nitrox

Comment

I just heard from Way2Call. These will not ship this week afterall. They will update the expected shipping date on Monday.

Comment

Any word on the date? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Has Way2Call given any update yet? Have they discussed why there is a delay in shipping them?

-Nitrox

Comment

- bump -

-Nitrox

Comment

I think we are being ignored. That is usually not a good sign. Let's hope I am wrong!

Bill

Comment

Karen posted an update in the Announcements. She had a long discussion with them and we feel they are doing their best to get these units. We have not given up yet.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC

[This message was edited by Rich Helmke (HomeSeer Tech) on Tuesday, 26 November 2002 at 09:07 AM.]
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Has anyone heard the latest release date from these guys?
                        Don

Comment

I exchanged emails with Karen yesterday and she stated:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
                          Way2Call is telling us mid-January. I will call them today to get a ship date and post it on the board.
                          <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There hasn't been a post added to the board as of today and they are now at the CE show until the 14th.

-Nitrox

Comment

I am very curious as to the outcome of Karen's Call...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
                            Way2Call is telling us mid-January. I will call them today to get a ship date and post it on the board.
                            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Don

Comment

Working...
                            X