Screening calls with way2call?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screening calls with way2call?

Does anyone know if there is a way to screen calls with way2call? In other words, I would like to listen to a person leaving a message in HSP while they are doing so and have the option of picking up the phone. I have not found a way to allow HSP to do this and was wondering if one of those little jacks on the way2call could be hooked up to my sound card to cat as a monitor. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

I saw this! I have been trying for this one for a while. I was just on the phone with Rich today. I emailed W2C support about how to do this and they emailed Rich my note advising him that one of his users emailed them.

The headphone jack on the back is not usable. Rich has tried this. You either activate the phone line OR the headphone jack. I wanted to connect the headphone jack to my mixer / PA amp and run that into the house.

The alternative left is to route the audio while its playing it to the sound card output. Rich has noticed there is a USB Aux device in the Hiphone. Rich hasn't seen an easy way to code this yet. BUT, he is emailing W2C on this.

He has a lot of people who have asked about this feature. I would love to see it as it's a huge WAF lifter and I could use some points right now.

Bottom line, it's under investigation. If it's possible, Rich will do it. Hopefully, Rich will keep us up to date on this one. I do like the W2C device, I just wish it had this feature. Seems like an oversight on W2C's part.

SteveP

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    The REAL Pledge of Allegiance

Comment

Working...
    X