Ring My internal phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring My internal phones

Ok- so perhaps I missed something very basic- but I am simply looking to ring my internal phones to give status. Many of the scripts I have seen call external numbers- but am I looking for something like

callStatus = hsp.LineDial(internal,FALSE,FALSE)
    hsp.waitms 2000
    hsp.speak 1,"Your house is on fire- get out",TRUE

Thanks and sorry if this has been addressed before.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

I am making this easier. The next version of HomeSeer that I post will have some new phone actions. One of them is the ability to ring the phones in your home and speak. You can also set the ring pattern.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

That would be good. Is there a estimated time of arrival?

Can it be done now with way2call commands? Where is this documentation?

Plug-Ins Enabled:

Comment

I'll get the next version HS posted this week. Just a couple of issues to work out.

All the HSP commands are documented in the HSP help file.

-Rich

Comment

Where?
          Even after updating to .91 I don't see anything new in the help file. Is there a date/time/size that I can compare what I have against what it should be?

Comment

I guess its not really documented as you would like. HSP has a script command hsp.HICmd. This allows you to send raw commands to the Hi-Phone. Using this command and the way2call docs, you can send a command to turn on the ringer.

-Rich

Comment

These way2call documents you refer to- are these in their SDK? This link is broken on their site. Is this something one would have to purchase?

It probably makes sense just to wait- I don't feel like going down another abstraction layer.

Plug-Ins Enabled:

Comment

I've been trying for the w2c SDK for about a week now. Links broken.

Never saw any documentation with the w2c I purchased regarding commands I could issue. Did I miss them? Can they be posted?

Thanks

Comment

Yes, its on their site. I see the link is broken. I'll get permission to post the docs on our site.

-Rich

Comment

They are modifying the docs and say it will be back on the site soon.

-Rich

Comment

Thanks, just got the same information from them.

"The updated SDK is ready, and will be on the web soon.
                      It will be able to ring the local phone.
                      It will not include local telephone caller ID generation, but there are s/w packages that can send a caller ID number via the wave file to the phone. The device can generate the required signal for the US standard. I know that at least of our customers did it."

looks like they may have a lead on the callerid generation question. I'm waiting on the SDK and docs before I pursue this any further.

I'm still hoping to be able to set/reset my message waiting flag in addition to setting callerid to something arbitrary.

Is there any chance the phone companies caller can be caught/saved to a temp wav file available during the duration of the call?

Comment

Just wondering if the update for this has been made... I am pretty stable right now and don't want to go changing things unless I get this very cool feature.

Plug-Ins Enabled:

Comment

Working...
                        X