Almost got out the 45Colt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost got out the 45Colt

Wife picked up the phone this morning and yep, no dialtone. Pulled the power cord for HS/HSP out of the wall. Still no phone. Pulled the power on the hiphone and yep, got a dial tone.....

Guess it's back to log files and testing.

Steve,

I sent you the latest hi-phone drivers. The new drivers are suppose to make sure the phones connected to the hi-phone work no matter what the state of the PC is. Their final release is expected soon.

-Rich
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich, yeah I don't wake up well to WAF complaints. Sometimes I think they just pick up the phone to see if they can catch me (no paranoia here though). I downloaded the driver dated 10/12/2003 and checked. I had that driver loaded already. I did send you the hsphone and modem logs. I am going to stop the nightly Norton AV scans and active virus check. I wonder if that isn't causing some issues as you and I have discussed. After your help on HSP, the issues had stopped. The lockup was a new one that has not occurred for a couple of weeks. But wives had very quick recollections on issues like this. But let me complain that she left the TV on and fell asleep.....

Comment

Working...
      X