I upgraded to way2call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale

Now I have a way2call FOR SALE. I do not need this unit since it will not work with Homeseer. I guess I will have to buy a internal unit. Would love to have a Way2Call USB, but can not afford one right now.

So if anyone is interested in a Way2Call. It is one that hooks to a com port, not a USB unit. It is brand new and I did try it on a few other voice mail program that works with it. It works great, but I want to use homeseer for all.

I will sell it for $150.00 plus about $5.00 for shipping. I am taking a loss. But I need the money to get a PCI unit.

Let me know,
    daniel

dan@danielbo.com
    danielbo

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/3/2006 1:54:25 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Wave OUT id: -2</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>10/3/2006 1:54:26 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Info </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Wave IN id: -2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      Are you connecting to your HS server and running HS in a RDP session ?
      --
      stipus

Comment

We communicate with the Way2Call using a DLL they provide. This gives us low level access to the functions we need. Way2Call still has not released a DLL that supports the serial version, so the ball is in their court.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X