No audio on Way2Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio on Way2Call

I got a new Way2Call unit; It answers an internal phone upon # as I get a tone response but just a short half second static instead of yes sire. It responds with this brief static to all spoken commands. I have Kate 8K selected as the voice in the phone setup. I know it recognizes my voice based on the log. The log also shows phrases being spoken but I only hear the brief static. Any ideas? I'm running HS v2.2.0.0. The Way2Call test wizard test for the phoneset passes including record/playback.

Ted

You need to try the latest version that Rich posted earlier today.

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/HomeSeerUpdate2_2_0_7.exe
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I updated to 2.2.0.7 but same thing

Comment

I finally spent some time on this... Seems that static I hear is that file vrerror.wav in the PhoneWaves folder being played back! And when Kate speaks it comes out over the whole house audio system instead of the phone (But that vrerror.wav file gets played over the phone). How do I get sire or kate to speak to me via the phone???

Comment

In control panel, select Sounds and Audio Devices. Make sure all the voice and audio tabs are set to your default sound card. Once changed, restart Homeseer.
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X