Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widows & Viata.

Hello everyone.
    I would just like yo post my issues with installing Goldmine on a intel core duo from Apple.
    I used boot camp to partion my drive into 2 equal parts. 100 gig each.
    I insatlled Windows XP with out even a small hint of trouble. Well if your on a roll keep shooting right? Well I did I took the plung into Windows Ultimate.
    Believe it or not Goldmine runs well under my current setup.
    The problem is not all the other programs I wish yo run PAPILLION POWER DIALER ALONG WITH TAPI LINK.

For some unknow reason they both have problems installing the error message it get is the operation cannot complete because I don have Adimin rights. I have done my best to chech this issue. Acording to my users are in contorl panel i in fact have admin rights. needless to say I'm nery frustrated to hav come so close and yet so far.
    Has anybody out ther that could shed so light on my problem. I sure would be gratefull. if so please email me at robertfayard@msn.com
    Thanks
    Also I'm running the USB version of way to caa Hi Phone desktop
    Help. I can't get it to work
    25.00%
    I hace some funtionality
    25.00%
    It needs to be tweaked
    25.00%
    I;m not sure what to do.
    25.00%
    Last edited by ; August 4, 2007, 09:02 PM. Reason: for got to add important info.

This is the HomeSeer bulletin board. Not sure what board you are looking for.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X