3 way2call units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 way2call units

I have my original Lite version which stopped doing voice commands in July. So it does caller ID, answers and records the call fairly well.

I sent an email to way2call and they said to send it in and they would look at it.

I was hoping to have something to replace my lite version while it was getting looked at so I picked up 2 more standard way2call units on ebay (I bought at different times and from different sellers). These seem to work fine for everything except caller id.

This just seems too weird, like it would be a homeseer issue. Two way2call units that don't get the caller ID and one that does caller ID but no voice control. Is there anyway to test caller ID on a way2call unit without homeseer?
    John

There have been reports in the past the the non lite units need to be grounded to fix the caller ID issue. Hopefully one of the user that did this can chime in.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

did you try shutting down HS and right clicking on the hiphone icon in your task tray (or going to the way2call menu in your all programs area) there should be something like diagnostics, i think.

Is there anyway to test caller ID on a way2call unit without homeseer?
      Ian
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Yeah, I tried all the obvious stuff, upgraded firmware, drivers, checked the diagnostics program, deleted ini file. The lite version is doing the caller ID very well so no grounding there, its the standard way2call that is not doing the caller ID. I sent an email to way2call to see if they can also check out the two standard modems. They seem pretty responsive, I'm worried I'll get them all back and they'll tell me they are OK. I'll have to wait and see.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
          did you try shutting down HS and right clicking on the hiphone icon in your task tray
          I don't have any hiphone icon in my tray?
          John

Comment

Working...
          X