Way2Call and VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way2Call and VR

Trying to get W2C to recognize commands - got the unit configured to react when the # is pressed.

I pickup the phone, press # and I hear Yes Sire - I say the command and the next thing that happens is I hear "at the beep leave a message...". I checked my event to make sure it has a voice command and boosted the volume. I also confirmed I am using Microsoft English Recognizer v5.1 and the audio input is the way2call.

Using XP and a brand new Way2Call from HS. Is there a cheat sheet to make VR work?

What's the command you're saying? Could you provide a log snippet so we can have context?

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I got it to work by deleting the hsphone.ini and the address book XML file - once I did that and restarted, I setup the line again and it worked. When I switched from PCI modem to W2C, I only deleted the ini and not the address book - I guess deleting the address book is important too to make VR work. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X