Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia

Hi
    has anyone used this on an Australian system with success?

Thanks

Yeap. I've used them for years and they works fine in Australia.

Comment

Hi,

So I bought this but no CID information shows up, am I supposed to set somthing up somewhere?

Plus the blasted thing keeps saying the 'callers.log' is missing from the HS directory.

Thanks
      Last edited by brenton.prettejohn; May 10, 2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the delay.
        In the modem/Line setup under the "Phone" tab:
        Is "Ignore Modem Caller-ID:" set to yes?

If not, let me know and I'll send you the debug program for the way2call API interface.
        You can run it, and see if the modem is sending HomeSeer the CID info. That way, you can tell if it's the modem not getting or sending CID or HomeSeer is getting it, but ignoring it.

Ross.

p.s I don't have a problem with CID. The only thing that doesn't seem to work in Australia on the way2call is "hook flash", it doesn't "flash" long enough to be picked up in Australia and there is no way to change it according to way2call.

Comment

Hi

No it is set to no.

I would very much like to play with the debug program thanks. Though I am pretty sure the problem is hardware, because their phone app does not register CID either.

Funny when I tested hook flash, it worked ok, but I am using a cordless with seperate on off buttons maybe this added delay helps. Or are you reffereing to the 'flash button'? I dont think I have had a phone with that for a while.

Does this cause problems for you? I havn't been playing with it for long enough to work out what is and is not important.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Brenton,

Try this thread,
            http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=139260

Comment

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the advice/suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by brenton.prettejohn View Post
                Hi Rick,

Thanks for the advice/suggestions
                New HomeSeer users get 30 days of free technical support so I would recommend using this if you are having issues.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rupp,

I wish I had known that. Unfortunatly I have had HS2 quite a bit longer than that. I have only just gotten the w2c and HSPhone recently.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X