Way2call Hi-phone and windows 7 with 64 bit machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way2call Hi-phone and windows 7 with 64 bit machine

Help! I have used Homeseer for over a decade then yesterday the pc blew so I had to buy a new machine. The new machine is a windows 7 machine, with a 64-bit processor. I have HSPro installed, the lighting and other controls are all zwave and and everything is back online Working beautifully except for the hi-phone modem.
    I have installed drivers repeatedly and the pc cannot "see" hi-phone. I have tried everything I know. Can someone walk me through the install? At the moment the way2call is unresponsive. Although I have even downloaded windows 7 drivers from the way2call website, it still says the driver is unrecognized. I really need the phone piece of this to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. In addition, the message that I get in t log file is this:
    7/22/2011 11:08:36 AM* HSPhone* Error in Hi-Phone InitVR: (0), Exception from HRESULT: 0x80045002
    7/22/2011 11:08:36 AM* HSPhone* On Windows 7, ignore error 80045002. Use the Speech control panel, advanced view, to set the audio input to the Hi-Phone USB
    (the problem is that I cannot find this configurable option in windows 7, nor does the device show up as installed.)
    Last edited by gregewan; July 21, 2011, 10:40 AM. Reason: Added more info.

Greg,

I had the same problem and here's the solution:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=147490

I hope it helps your situation.
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
    X