Old Way2Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Way2Call

After 3 years without a HomeSeer server, I finally got all the parts and built a new computer. It will be strictly for HomeSeer.
    I decided to start over and just add stuff a bit at a time.

I have an older Way2Call that I am ready to setup.
    I found my Way2Call install disk but it has a copyright year of 2000.

I seem to remember that there was a driver released several years ago to fix a problem so figure there must be newer software. Or should I just use the old install disk?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    After 3 years without a HomeSeer server, I finally got all the parts and built a new computer. It will be strictly for HomeSeer.
    I decided to start over and just add stuff a bit at a time.

I have an older Way2Call that I am ready to setup.
    I found my Way2Call install disk but it has a copyright year of 2000.

I seem to remember that there was a driver released several years ago to fix a problem so figure there must be newer software. Or should I just use the old install disk?
    Welcome back Jeff. Been too long.

Here's a great resource for your w2c.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...72&postcount=8
    huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Can't help you with the W2Call, but I second the welcome back. You have been gone too long.
      Don

Comment

huggy_d1, thanks for the link.
        I have my Way2Call firmware updated, installed and working.
        When I rebuilt my server, I saved the hard drive from the old one. The cpu is what had died so I still have access to my old files.
        I grabbed the old callers.log and put it in my new install. I checked to see when the last call had been logged. It was Mar 24th, 2008. It's been over 3 years.

Don, I agree it's been too long. Glad to see you are still around.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Outstanding!
          huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
          X