anything special to setup to use the voice rec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything special to setup to use the voice rec

I just got one of these and never used the voice rec before. Is there anything special I need to configure to use the voice rec, even on the computer itself. I tried it pressing the pound button and it runs but most of the time it doesn't work. I say a command and get dead air. Or I even try the voice remind function and I get a error sound. Thanks

Does the VR work on your HomeSeer server via the control panel? If this has issues then any software built on top of this will not work.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Announcements work. The phone vr sometimes works. I'm wondering if I need to get a USB mix and make any changes inside windows or something. I never did any specific vr setup other than installing the way2call box. I have seen some vr stuff built in the windows control panel, not sure if I am supposed to touch it.

Comment

Originally posted by mpovolo View Post
        I have seen some vr stuff built in the windows control panel, not sure if I am supposed to touch it.
        HomeSeer is built on top of the OS's VR so yes you need to train and test the VR via the windows control panel.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X