Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparkman
    replied
    Regarding your problem, it seems like you have some extra settings in your hsphone.ini file. Shut down HS and edit that file to remove the line info for the pci modem. Alternately, just delete the file and start HS again and reconfigure manually for the way2call. I had similar issues when I recently migrated from a pci modem to the way2call.

Cheers
    Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by vince954 View Post
    I seem to post these and unless another user replies I get nothing, is there no homeseer support for paid long time users?

The bulletin board is intended as a user forum, not an official support forum. If you want HS support, email them at support@homeseer.com, call them or you can attempt to submit a bug report or enhancement request through bugzilla.

Cheers
    Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• vince954
    replied
    no replies? is there no homeseer support here?

I seem to post these and unless another user replies I get nothing, is there no homeseer support for paid long time users?

Originally posted by vince954 View Post
    so I have the way2call interface working, when homeseer boots I get this..
    it all still works but I see no way to delete this modem.

any ideas?

8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Unable to determine COM port of modem: HomeSeer PCI Voice Modem V2 Try selecting a different modem, this one may not exist in the system.

8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Unable to find COM port for PCI modem
    8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Program error in StopSpeaking: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Startup Complete, 3 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Leave a comment:

• vince954
    started a topic pci modem error in startup

pci modem error in startup

so I have the way2call interface working, when homeseer boots I get this..
    it all still works but I see no way to delete this modem.

any ideas?

8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Unable to determine COM port of modem: HomeSeer PCI Voice Modem V2 Try selecting a different modem, this one may not exist in the system.

8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Unable to find COM port for PCI modem
    8/16/2016 3:13:49 PM ~!~Error~!~Program error in StopSpeaking: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Startup Complete, 3 errors detected, check the log for more information.
Working...
X