Line voltage thermostats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening,

This string hasn't been active in a few years, but I was recently looking for some line voltage Wi-Fi thermostats and purchased the Mysa Smart Thermostats. I just installed them today actually, four of them to be exact.

I'm wondering, where they are IP based, if there may be a generic plugin that may work for them, or if anyone has even heard of these yet?

They integrate with Google Assistant, Alexa, Apple Home kit and IFTT.

If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by badrew View Post
      Good evening,

This string hasn't been active in a few years, but I was recently looking for some line voltage Wi-Fi thermostats and purchased the Mysa Smart Thermostats. I just installed them today actually, four of them to be exact.

I'm wondering, where they are IP based, if there may be a generic plugin that may work for them, or if anyone has even heard of these yet?

They integrate with Google Assistant, Alexa, Apple Home kit and IFTT.

If anyone has any information it would be appreciated.
      I looked at those last year when they were still in early development. I went with the StelPro Z-Wave thermostats for my baseboards. I like the features that Mysa advertised but I don't like the cloud dependency. I don't know if they have released a api for local access/control of them yet or not. If they have or will work with a company to develop a plugin then I'm sure someone will.

Comment

OJ Microline makes a number of wifi-capable units. I believe they're also the private label OEM for NuHeat. No direct HS3 compatibility but they do have a cloud service/app.

Comment

Working...
        X