This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKHeatmiserNeo Plugin feature requests

Many features can be implemented if the need arises. Please vote/comment.

Note: The plugin has some support for most available device types already (currently 17). Since I don't own all Heatmiser devices I didn't test the functionality for all of them. So before asking for support for some new device - please test how the plugin works (doesn't work) with the particular device. Please let me know what errors you are getting, and what behaviour and HS devices do you expect (i.e. Battery device for NeoAir, etc.)
    1. Display of resent 96 points temperature graph (Implemented)
    2. Support for other Neo devices, i.e:
    3. neoAir - in development - need testers
    4. neoPlug- in development - need testers
    5. neoStat-HC (Heat/Cool model)
    6. neoStat-HW (Hot water)
    7. Clock Timer
    8. Display of "Hour Run" graph
    9. Access to many NeoHub and NeoStat settings

I just came across your app and am considering it as part of a new heating / control installation.

I would strongly vote for the hot water control / neoStat-HW support!

The graphs would be nice to have.

Comment

Originally posted by scanman View Post
      neoStat-HW shouldn't be a problem, HW support is already in the plugin, the only problem is that I don't have the neoStat-HW myself, so you need to tell me what exactly you want to control, maybe send me the user manual if possible, and you will have to test it (probably in Beta version).
      [EDIT]
      Most functionality must be already working, you can test. Only some HW specific settings should be added.

Comment

The graphs would be nice to have.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	RecentTemps.PNG Views:	58 Size:	227.1 KB ID:	1299833

Comment

Version 1.0.0.7 is in BETA section - includes the Recent Temperature charts.

[EDIT]1.0.0.7 is now released.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RecentTempsAll.PNG Views:	57 Size:	308.4 KB ID:	1299884

Comment

Reserved

Comment

I've got the latest API protocol documentation REV2.7001 with sone new features, i.e. Wireless Sensors, 0.5 Degrees setpoint change, etc.
              So if anybody is interested - I may implement these new features.

Comment

Low battery status for the NeoAir would be a great thing to have (so I can setup a reminder to recharge them)

Comment

Originally posted by podvodo View Post
                  Low battery status for the NeoAir would be a great thing to have (so I can setup a reminder to recharge them)
                  I don't have NeoAir myself, but I'll see what I can do. After the main issue is fixed of course

Comment

scanman Did you actually test how neoStat-HW works?

Comment

Wild be very nice!

Comment

Support for NeoPlug would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by JanL View Post
                          Support for NeoPlug would be nice
                          I will check the API documentation. But since I don't have these devices - you might need to test them for me.

I will also ask Heatmiser if they can supply the devices for testing.

Comment

podvodo JanL - Apart from "Low battery status" - does NeoAir work?

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

podvodo JanL - Apart from "Low battery status" - does NeoAir work?
                              Yes!
                              Six devices are created.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Heatmiser NeoAir.jpg Views:	11 Size:	78.9 KB ID:	1343171

Comment

Working...
                              X