This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

I will check the API documentation. But since I don't have these devices - you might need to test them for me.

I will also ask Heatmiser if they can supply the devices for testing.
    Hi ALex

I'd be happy to test.
    The (late) izHeatmiserNEO plugin had the battery status.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	izHeatmiser NeoAir battery.jpg Views:	6 Size:	6.1 KB ID:	1343175

For the NeoPlug you'll need an adapter (as do I), they only have a UK-version :-/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_83655.png
Views:	166
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1343176

Comment

By the way, (thermostat) devices are automatically created for the NeoPlug (as they where for the izHeatmiserNEO plugin), but the are no use.

Comment

No problems JanL . I'll implement and send you for testing.

BTW both Heatmiser UK and AU replied

Unfortunately we do not supply samples, you would need to purchase.
        Please click on the links below to view product, information and to purchase if you wish to proceed
        They don't get that I do free promotion for them, that's quite arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by JanL View Post
          For the NeoPlug you'll need an adapter (as do I), they only have a UK-version :-/
          I know, but that's not really a problem. Heatmiser AU told me that they are not allowed to sell me the plug because they don't have AU version.

Comment

Another request:
            Better functionality in the Homeseer (android) App.
            Being able to directly see the room temperature and to change the set temperature.

I am using this app for my z-wave radiator thermostats as well so would be nice to have the neo in there as well
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191130-093438.png Views:	0 Size:	217.8 KB ID:	1343472 Click image for larger version  Name:	spirit-thermostaatkraan.png Views:	0 Size:	123.8 KB ID:	1343473

Comment

Another request:
              Better functionality in the Homeseer (android) App.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191130-093438.png Views:	0 Size:	217.8 KB ID:	1343472
              Being able to directly see the room temperature and to change the set temperature.
              I will investigate this. I'm using HSTouch personally - so I can do whatever I like

Click image for larger version  Name:	{7552B9C1-438E-4368-B9FD-38E0ED7148A2}.png Views:	0 Size:	438.7 KB ID:	1343690

Comment

Another request:
                Better functionality in the Homeseer (android) App. Being able to directly see the room temperature and to change the set temperature.

I am using this app for my z-wave radiator thermostats as well so would be nice to have the neo in there as well
                May I ask you to paste screenshot of your Z-Wave thermostat devices in HS. HS picks which devices to display in the mobile app - and I don't have much control over it. So probably I need to modify my devices to match Z-Wave thermostats.

Comment

I'd be happy to test.
                  I created a version BETA 3.0.0.16 - but can't submit using HST Developers portal - it complains "Your Beta version number must be higher than your release version". But current vesion is 3.0.0.15. WTF?

When they fix the problem, please test the new version. It should automatically detect device type (i.e. NeoStat, NeoAir, NeoPlug).

Only for NeoAir it should create the Battery Status device. As I don't have any battery thermostats - I can't test, but should work.

For NeoPlug no child devices should be created yet, I will implement tomorrow.

Note: izHeatmiserNEO doesn't detect the device type - you have to manually set in settings. I try to detect automatically, which is not easy - they have 17 device types (and poor documentation), but I have only one type in my house to test. But hopefully it works.

Comment

I'd be happy to test.
                    Version 3.0.0.16 in BETA section - please verify JanL

Comment

alexbk66

​​​​​​I upgraded to the latest beta, and it has detected the device type correctly. It's not created the battery status device though. I attached the screenshots. Let me know what other info you need.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image_83867.jpg Views:	9 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	1344804 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_83868.jpg Views:	11 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	1344805

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

May I ask you to paste screenshot of your Z-Wave thermostat devices in HS. HS picks which devices to display in the mobile app - and I don't have much control over it. So probably I need to modify my devices to match Z-Wave thermostats.
                        Here are the devices created for the z-wave radiator thermostat and how it looks in the app
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	HS thermostaatknop devices.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	1345645 Click image for larger version  Name:	HSmobile thermostaatknop root.png Views:	9 Size:	232.6 KB ID:	1344808

Comment

In my case it did create battery status devices! THNX. Maybe because I have NeoAir V2 ?
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	NeoAir HS devices incl battery.jpg Views:	8 Size:	49.7 KB ID:	1344814 Click image for larger version  Name:	device config.jpg Views:	7 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	1344815

BTW the "NeoAir_V2 Stekker 01" is the neoPlug

Comment

In my case it did create battery status devices! THNX. Maybe because I have NeoAir V2 ?

I added the battery status, I'm glad it works

Comment

BTW the "NeoAir_V2 Stekker 01" is the neoPlug
                              I still need to implement neoPlug controls.
                              So any problems currently?
                              What HS devices are created for the neoPlug?
                              Any of the thermostats have floor temperature?
                              Anything else I can add?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191207-141429~2.png
Views:	210
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	1345019
                                neoPlug devices are like thermostat devices now (stekker is plug in Dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X