Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If NeoPlug only have On/Off controls - I can use the root device, there's no need to create two HS devices.

Comment

Here a screen shot of a timer profile from the neo app
      aan=on / uit=off (translation is stille in beta?)

User manual is no more then a quick start guide

Comment

Originally posted by JanL View Post

Here a screen shot of a timer profile from the neo app
        aan=on / uit=off (translation is stille in beta?)

User manual is no more then a quick start guide
        There's no images...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	1348639 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1348640

Comment

Thank you JanL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200116-212735.png
Views:	176
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	1354606
              Originally posted by JanL View Post
              Another request: Better functionality in the Homeseer (android) App.
              Ok, finally I managed to work out the setup to work in HSMobile - took me 1.5 months trying Rich to sort out this simple problem. Really frustrated.

Anyways, ver 3.0.0.23 in BETA section. Red is the heating setpoint, blue is the standby temperature.

I still need to find out how to display the controls for the mode i.e. Normal/Standby/Away/Hold. But it's another story...

Comment

Forgot to mention - you probably need to recreate the devices to get it working.

Comment

Is there any way of stopping the thermostats flashing when they have had a change made to them. It only seems to be when using this plugin. Initially it was handy but now its a little annoying as I have 10 in my home. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nickgosling View Post
                    Is there any way of stopping the thermostats flashing when they have had a change made to them. It only seems to be when using this plugin. Initially it was handy but now its a little annoying as I have 10 in my home. Thanks
                    I think it's cute too. But if it's annoying - I'll have to make it configurable.

Comment

Ver 3.0.0.26 (in BETA until approved by HST) - added "Flash" checkbox on NeoHub config page

Comment

It's still flashing when plugin starts, so you can see that HS was restated

Comment

That's absolutely perfect. Thank you for the quick reply and solution. I wish I could code better. It's amazing that you can add that so quickly. Nice one.

Comment

That's absolutely perfect. Thank you for the quick reply and solution. I wish I could code better. It's amazing that you can add that so quickly. Nice one.
                            No problem. Probably would be even better to make it configurable per thermostat, but cbf...

Comment

Unfortunately on further inspection that beta seems to have killed the events. I can still select the modes in the devices tab and the thermostats do not flash so that part is working. However the events actions do not run. I wonder if by installing the beta although the devices seem to be the same they may need to be completely re indexed in the events. I'll have a play later.

Comment

Originally posted by nickgosling
                                In the logs I have seen these errors...
                                The update shouldn't affect the events. I'll check.

The yellow (warnings) are not error - just an info, every time the plugin starts.

There's an error (red) from NeoHub, which is probably affecting the event action, but:

1. I need to know what's causing the error, i.e. can you reproduce it?
                                2. The error is about CANCEL_HGROUP - which means you cancel HOLD?
                                3. Please create a new thread for the error - don't mess up this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X