Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold function for a combined heating and timer device

Hi.

I have moved home and purchased a new heatmiser neo device that is a thermostat and hot water timer in one. The plugin recognises it as 2 seperate devices however some of the functions on the timer do not work.

What I am trying to fix is this. When I select hold on the timer device I would like the hot water (timer) to hold for an hour. I have changed the time timer to 1 hour but this doesn't work.

Instead I have noticed that if it select a random temperature of say 30 degrees for the hold temp the TIMER will say hold (for 23.59) which is the hold setting for the thermostat. So it does work but not as intended.

I hope this makes sense. It's slightly odd behaviour.

Are you on HS3?

Comment

No. HS4

Comment

This is HS3 thread.

Also, when reporting issues, it's helpful to provide output from Tools => Help, screensots, logs.

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...eo-alexbk66-aa

Comment

Sorry. Will post there. I've just deleted the HS3 plugin and upgraded it to the new HS4 one. This situation was happening with the HS3 plugin but I have just tried it with the new one and it is the same. I'll add a post in a sec

Comment

Sorry. It appears that I am not 100% correct about what is going on here. The hold function DOES work but only after a delay of between 40 seconds and 1 minute. It just happened to coincide with the time that I changed the temperature of the hold temp. I will update the HS4 forum page and will stop posting here.

Comment

Working...
              X