Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecobee Disconnecting After Installation - Functionality Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ecobee Disconnecting After Installation - Functionality Lost

    Ecobee PI has been working fine until I ran an update today to 3.0.0.18. It installed, but disconnects and throws off errors. Here is the log from installation. Running HS3 3.0.0.318 on Windows server. FYI, another PI, Blue Iris, also had problems at the same time after updating, but I've tried others and they are fine. Could really use some help.

    Jul-06 3:58:14 PM
    *
    *
    Error
    Initializing plug-in(2): Ecobee Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.SupportsMultipleInstances() at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
    Jul-06 3:55:33 PM
    *
    Info
    Plugin Ecobee with instance: has disconnected
    Jul-06 3:55:33 PM
    *
    Ecobee
    INFO Ecobee version 3.0.0.18
    Jul-06 3:55:33 PM
    *
    Info
    Plugin Ecobee has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54238
    Jul-06 3:55:33 PM
    *
    Warning
    I/O interface Ecobee is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Jul-06 3:55:03 PM
    *
    Info
    Plugin Ecobee with instance: has disconnected
    Jul-06 3:55:03 PM
    *
    Ecobee
    INFO Ecobee version 3.0.0.18
    Jul-06 3:55:03 PM
    *
    Info
    Plugin Ecobee has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54048
    Jul-06 3:55:03 PM
    *
    Warning
    I/O interface Ecobee is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Warning
    In InitSingleIOPlugin: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Re-initializing plugin after update.
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Install/Update of package Ecobee was successful.
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\\Ecobee.ini
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Extraction Complete.
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Ecobee\System.Time.dll
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Ecobee\Ecobee.Net.dll
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Ecobee\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Making dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Ecobee\
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Ecobee.exe.config
    Jul-06 3:54:54 PM
    *
    Updater
    Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Ecobee.exe
    Jul-06 3:54:53 PM
    *
    Updater
    Installing package Ecobee
    Jul-06 3:54:53 PM
    *
    Updater
    Update HSPI_Ecobee.exe downloaded successfully
    Jul-06 3:54:53 PM
    *
    Updater
    Downloading update: Ecobee

  • #2
    Update - I found this post from last December from Spud. This solved the problem. Thanks, Spud!

    "You had a version of Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your HS3 dir that conflicts with the one used by the Ecobee plugin in bin/Ecobee

    I renamed the one in your HS3 dir to Newtonsoft.Json.old, and it works now."

    Comment

    Working...
    X